AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3920|回复: 2

Evelyn @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-14 12:33:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In continuation with my post break up recovery, I decided to give Evelyn a try based on an review by another bro.  I enjoy bbbj and good communication, and apparently Evelyn offers both plus more.  

Face: 6.5-7.0 she is definitely not 19 like the keeper claims. Of course at this point all wolf brother should already know that the age info means little.  From my estimate she is in her late twenties to early thirties.  I would say she is pretty, but on the downhill due to age.  She does have terrible teeth which lowered the score into the 6s for me.  But hey, AV experience is one of her attractions and we all know Japanese girls have terrible teeth so maybe that's actually a plus for some bros.  She had light make up when I saw her, no crazy lashes, eye shadows and such.  Overall the cute type with a bit of a mischievous look.  

Body: 7.0 she is quite skinny, the picture with her back on the balcony is a good representative of her body shape.  She actually wore that when I saw her.  Natural boobs,  B-C,  unfortunately gravity had not been kind of them,  as they are showing some signs of sagging.   She also has pretty big nipples and large areolas.  Not much in the category of gluteus Maximus but that's pretty expected from Asian MMs.  Long black hair, was unruly when I saw her, would have liked it to be better kept.  

Service: 9.0 The other review bro did not exaggerate, she did not disappoint.  Helped me undressed,  led me to showers,  mouthwashed, began the DFK while performing light bodyslide followed by WF to end the shower session.  She then asked me to pick from a good selection of lingerie (5-7 by my estimate),  she also had some cosplay to pick from, such as school girl uniforms.  I picked a nice black set with stocking.  On to bed for the main event.  She did the body kiss,  all the way down to my little bro before beginning one of the best bbbj session I had.  Lots of tongue, great suction, no teeth.  She must have majored in blow job in school.  The way she slapped my bro on her tonge while making eye contact was fucking hot.  Did some 69 after,  MM did not need KY, natural lubricant.  We then moved the action in front of the giant mirror by the corner of the room and I had her perform more bbbj from a kneeling position.  Soon the action moved back to the bed, MM put the dome on using her mouth, then we started the AV scene reenactment.   She was screaming in the familiar Japanese terms we all came to known and loved.  Did her in mission, cg, doggy, then standing doggy.  She was moaning and screaming loudly the whole time.  Let's just say I'd hate to be her neighbours.  After some fast and the furious pumping I was about to bust,  and told her to finish me off CIM which she did with great vigoro.

Attuide: 9.5 No complaints, great communication in mandarin.  MM told me she was from Haerbin then studied in Shanghai.  Talked about how she was treated as a half Japanese girl in China.  (could be 1/4th, I forgot, she told me her grandpa was Japanese) I did get a sense of the northern 彪悍Ness in her despite her small statue.  Overall, an easy going, approachable lady.  Oh, and she was not a clock watcher.  

Access: 8.0 first time going to BF, no hassles, called in, made the reservation.  Received buzz code and room number via text upon arrival.  The location has a free parking right across from the building which was great.  (Fairview)  I would have given it a 9.0 had the keeper not misread the MMs text and sent the next wolf up before I was done dressing. The keeper did apologize after, and I understand mistakes can be made.  Hence overall it's still a 8.0.

Damage: 220+20 tips for 45 mins.  

Repeat: probably, but it will be for hh.  

http://www.baby-face.ca/Evelyn.html

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-18 14:28:12 | 显示全部楼层

Evelyn @ Babyface

第一次写大家多多包涵

以前习惯当潜水党,今天突然来了兴致注册了账号写一下最近试过的一个妹子
看了那么多年的日本动作片,一直梦想着能和女忧来一炮。直到上个月“无意” 间发现了Evelyn 还离Richmond Hill 很近果断约上。(后来换到North york condo)很方便12点打的电话,她12点半就有空. townhouse,进去之后简单的聊了一会进入正题(有点小失误她说中文不是日语)真说日语我还真不能交流。 常规洗澡,然后跪着帮我吹了会儿。上床准备开工,Evelyn很主动的问我喜欢让她穿什么衣服。选了间件制服,开工干活。Evelyn的DFK功夫十分了得很有感觉。手也没闲着,自己我自己下面。然后BBBJ差点有缴枪了~ 我开始主动摸她的胸,胸不大B的样子。随手一摸她小面,早已经泛滥。提抢开干。妹子下面很紧。先男上。加速,深入。Evelyn一直在娇喘,还按摩自己的阴帝。无意间她开始用日语去呻吟。虽然听不懂 ta整个人都荡漾起来主动配合。后入继续,无意间kiss到她的耳朵。她开始剧烈的抖动。哈哈哈发现她的敏感点了。几乎走火,换动作她上,把主动权交给她 我好好享受ta满脸的荡漾红和娇喘。随着一阵剧烈扭动。缴枪,爽~~~~~~~~~
总结一下~会日语的北方妹子,有可能是混血。有日本妹子的一些小动作。也可能是会中文的日本妹子。很有AV女忧的feel。也不用担心交流问题。前面有个贴说她会喷水。下次让她表演一下~~~~~
打分:
脸: 7.5 喜欢学生妹,不是网红脸

身: 7.5 不胖也不瘦 胸B 个人不喜欢大奶妹,屁股很翘 大概160 典型的日本妹不过没龅牙

年: 目测25上下

服: 10 态度决定一切(水萧,  bbbj, 深喉, , 全程dfk还有很多)服务投入。懂如何调气氛。没什么好说的。已经去过3次。一次比一次服务好。性格好,不催钟,懂配合
服务好不好关键看感觉。东莞style不是我的菜,太模式化。Evelyn比较随性。
150值~~~~体验下AV style
个人喜好 误批
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-22 00:26:39 | 显示全部楼层

Evelyn@Babyface

http://www.baby-face.ca/Evelyn.html
Face: 7
Body: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Service: 9
Repeat: not at this time as so many new girls to have
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:30 , Processed in 0.035233 second(s), 13 queries .