AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3524|回复: 5

April @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-12 19:10:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Took me an entire day to decide if i wanted to try her due not enough reviews but i did anyways.

Got up there door opened, let's just say i was not impressed with her looks in the facial area because i was a little hyped up from the information the phone person was telling me. I know everyone taste is different so i'm going to leave that to that.

I was also told she offer PSE service, and other than getting rimmed..uh..yeah to me it's just Very Safe GFE, i'm also not a big fan of rimming. Her body was above average for me. Breast were fake but wasn't done too badly. Slim legs, a little tummy fat...like a very small spare tire.

So basically in the shower when she was ready to Water flute...she had listerine in the mouth and she starts (i have had one other mm did that to me and honestly IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD. IT BURNS, NOT ALOT BUT ENOUGH TO MESS WITH YOUR ERECTION at least for me.) Then same thing for rimming, she pours listerine onto my asshole and crack and suprisingly it felt good after the cool breeze and she rims me with her warm tongue gargled with warm water. She wasn't watch the clock, no DIGITS, due to her face i didn't want to DATY or ask for CIM. No pussyslide, Yes DFK but i dont think she likes it at all, she can take a hard pounding. She doesn't have much eye contact, Oh she also have a tongue massage your entire body(this was pretty good just like how lush did it, but lush have a better tongue)

Other than that everything else was just same old. Tight pussy btw.

Again this is just my experience and i really rarely try new meat because of these shitty experiences where the phone person always hypes it up and then I get so disappointed and you can't really do much about it. I know that is part of the industry.

That is all for today.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-12 19:22:37 | 显示全部楼层
You should know what you're getting for $140 by now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-12 21:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
because of the hyper-inflation, 140 is almost the cheapest.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-12 23:28:58 | 显示全部楼层
Never trust what the keeper tells you. 賣花讚花香 always.

Actually just hyping it up would be considered honest. Most of the 2nd and 3rd tier garage keepers would tell the most outrageous lies without blinking an eye. If you call up those ads on backpage, wechat, 66, singtao, etc... they will say the girl is 18 even when she is 48, or tell you they have 5 girls when they only have 2 or 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-12 23:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
冰火用漱口水是错的,用对方子的只有Candice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-13 11:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
i want some pussy slide
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 05:06 , Processed in 0.036922 second(s), 13 queries .