AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5871|回复: 3

Pamela @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-12 18:22:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i sank boat the first time i saw her so take my review for what it's worth. i am very surprised not to see more reviews about her. she started in NY and is now in Mississauga. a bit of a drive for the east end wolves but perfect if you are downtown or out west. At the moment, she is simply the best asian option in the west end.
i had seen only one review about her but decided to try as everyone else was booked. i was seduced as soon as i entered. she was waiting for me behind the door in a lacey see through black dress and high heels.

face: 8.75. in comparison i would rate lemon an 8. she is completely mcot. all natural. gnd. beautiful smile, light make up, just naturally beautiful. to my taste nways. Dunno where they got the pics but she looks nothing like them. actually she would look more like lena's pics. long black hair.

Body: 8.5. short 5'3 or 5'4? spinner type but just the right amount of meat to my liking. toned body. nice Natural b cup. super clean. nice skin. her nails are done, you can see she takes care of herself. she reminds me of Lemon a lot. shes got a small tatoo on her shoulder. birth mark on face but adds to her charm.

Service: 9.5. SF2, wf, holds your hand, helps you with towel while engaging nice conversation. felt so pampered. back to the room for main event. made me sit on the bed, got on her knees and did a lot of teasing bl before finally putting jj in her mouth. no hands. just made it disappear as i was admiring the view in front of the mirror...wow. bbbj was maybe not as good as Emma but fuck, definitely one of the best i had. good suction. no teeth. lots of tongue action. got me ready for battle real quick. 69, daty well received, very clean.
cg, acg, lots of dfk, lots of dirty talk in korean. quickly switched to mish then finished in doggy while looking at the mirror. i think original plan was to finish cim but i couldn't hold it.
-0.5: she is very petite and used lots of ky when she saw my rifle. so didn't feel very tight.
typical spinner, felt huge compared to her and was scared to hurt her but she took it like a champ.

attitude: 10. we had immediate chemistry and connected right away. first time i ve ever had that with any mm. (closest would be lemon) however, i think she is like that with everyone. she is bubbly, and friendly and will try to connect despite the language barrier. she is always smiling. makes you feel comfortable right away in holding your hand and complimenting you. never said no. very chatty. she gave me the ultimate gfe. at one point i forgot she was a meal. thought i was with my gf.
not a clock watcher. went wayyy above time. shes like that restaurant you go back to not because the food is the best but because the staff is so nice.

again, she reminds me of Lemon in her attitude.
everyone talks about the 3 pg cuties but guys, let me tell you, you can have the same experience with Pamela.

repeat: going bankrupt..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-13 12:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for review, Mississauga needs a little more competition.

How's Pamela's ass?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-14 09:58:20 | 显示全部楼层
9p5w1o 发表于 2017-5-13 12:26
Thanks for review, Mississauga needs a little more competition.

How's Pamela's ass?

Well she is asian so don't expect too much but it looks very nice in doggy. Repeated again recently and her bbbj is getting better and better. Loots of eye contact, she's got that dirty look,while going at it it is wonderful . Almost made me blush.... Jk i dont blush
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-14 20:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
Pal,
I don't mean to make terrible with you but my job related to the medical area.
DO YOU SURE HER FACE IS NATURAL?? "face: 8.75. in comparison i would rate lemon an 8. she is completely mcot. all natural."

If you do, I take back my above words. I would say she is man made. No offence to girls doing the cosmetic surgery. My opinion is only for reference only cause I can accept the Kmm having surgery too which is common today.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 22:33 , Processed in 0.033709 second(s), 14 queries .