AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2328|回复: 8

Any new review other than JUNO?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-10 15:42:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
JUNO had been fully booked everyday this week.
Say 10 brothers per day = at least 40 until now.

Brothers missed JUNO would save the bullet for YOYO and MICHELLE by coming weekend.

Brothers who had ate other MM please come forward to post your meal review. That would help to ease the lineup, if it is good meal.
Young brother suggested to check the "WHITE" board that there are 2 nice white meal. My gun is too old/small and not able to shoot them anymore, otherwize I will.

I'm also looking at Angie at ED. Any brother ate her?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 16:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
SG has a new lineup of young girls that seems quite nice (according to the specs on the ads). I will try to make time to go see them this weekend, if i do, i'll report back.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-10 16:14:36 | 显示全部楼层
Nice to chat with you BenGor.
My early time in this forum since May & come over here in Nov. that I was burned a couple of time by "gun hand" in SG. So far, per my opinion, only Jessica $140 worth it.
CAT/Flora/Nicole is not worth for the price I had paid. Nothing to do with the MM, but just not worth the value.
Their LOVE had been in the market nearly 1 year already. The "hole" would not be the same as the 1st day. Still asking $150/hh. To me, of course, JUNO/YOYO/MICHELLE having a "fresh" hole...right?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-10 16:17:19 | 显示全部楼层
Still BenGor....wait for your recommendation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 16:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2011-11-10 16:17 static/image/common/back.gif
Still BenGor....wait for your recommendation

There are too many "fresh" MM everywhere including SG. Most of those advertized as "B" cup are actually "A". If you like big breast, stay away from those "B" (Juno) no matter which garage.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 17:20:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 17:42:42 | 显示全部楼层
wow, she is so very not fresh anymore
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-10 18:45:49 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2011-11-10 16:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Nice to chat with you BenGor.
My early time in this forum since May & come over here in Nov. that I ...

Nice to chat with u Tom gor, and thanks for supporting 747.

Jessica is a nice gal, but she told me she's quitting because she needs more time for school and looking for baoyang back in September. Not sure how successful she's been and if she came back or not.

Love is a good value proposition to me due to her attractive looks and good service/attitude combo, even though she's not *new* but still *feels new*.

The other SG girls i'm talking about are the 1s on their ads currently. They seem to be new (hope they're not recycled MMs wif new names). I have not seen them yet, but the specs look good. If some bros can check them out and report back that would be appreciated.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-11 10:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
Well establised SG was in my prohibited list as well as Nancy. Way overpriced and too many "gun hand".
Per you say, I looked up their Ad and see that SG wants to fight back with aggressive price.
Means that SG wants to join the battle upon today's market momentum.
But, the ad also put down "lfk/dfk, cbj/bbbj (ymmv)" which make brothers hestiate, as well as me.
I really want to go but just, stopped by this. Just hoping that I can find another MM like Jessica from SG.

Well, looking forward to see your recommendation from SG, BenGor.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 21:59 , Processed in 0.038882 second(s), 13 queries .