AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7065|回复: 3

Monica @ Perla Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-10 01:50:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi guys. Scuba diver here surfacing for air. Time for me to give back to the brotherhood.

Although I love kimchi, sometimes we need to try something different. I know some bros think spas are bad value but I like spas because the way it works, there's a bit of suspense which makes it more exciting. Lying face down while a hot girl is touching all over my body and slowly teasing her fingers into my sensitive parts while I can't wait for her soft fingers to finally make contact with my awaiting junior. That kind of thrill is something I can't get from a typical incall routine.

Since I was craving for some "western food" I checked out Muse Spa first. They opened up a second location a few months ago. I really like Muse Spa because it feels very classy. Complete world apart from the typical dark dank ghetto Asian spa. After being seated in the waiting area I'm served a hot beverage before the ladies parade in. Unfortunately, while most of them are pretty hot, none are my cup of tea. Personally I like spinners, and none of ladies available can be classified as such. As I got up to leave, the receptionist apologized that they didn't have anything fit for me and asked me to come again another day. This is what I call service. Most Asian spas would try to push hard to get a sell and give me bad attitude for wasting their time.

After a couple more misses that aren't worth mentioning, I worked my way to Scarborough and gave a final shot at Perla Spa.

I haven't been here for a while but nothing has changed. Its a classy places with lots of girls that is tucked inconspiciously into a quiet backstreet plaza. I had my heart set on Monica after read some good reviews for her on the gwailo board and know that she is a spinner. When my turn finally came I have to admit that I was disappointed. She is a spinner indeed and I have no complaints for her body, but she looked much older than I thought. She was described as young but I would guess she is at the very least 30+. I could be wrong with my estimate but as we all know, caucasians age much quicker than us Asians. It also reminds me of the lesson I should have learnt; gwailo reviews are not applicable for Asian hobbyists because our tastes are so different.

Despite being older than I had hoped for, Monica was quite nice. She has the Eastern Euro look and a hint of East Euro accent which I find sexy. She's a spinner even by Asian standards and very slim which I like. I also liked her milky pale skin because I am not a fan of the tanned look.

Monica is friendly enough and tried to make small talk, and so did I, but I guess we just didn't have the right chemistry. Nonetheless she delivered on service and she is skilled at soft tickling and teasing. I really hoped for a BBBJ but none was offered. I wanted to finish with a titty fuck and we attempted it but failed due to her small tits. I'm not complaining tho. I think her small perky boobs look great on her, and I would choose to handle small natural melons rather than large bolt-ons. After finishing with a handjob/bodyslide combo she gave me a brief post-workout massage and I got a $150 well spent.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-10 10:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
Wow top measurement 30,  kind of skinny, even for Asian standards.

http://premierspas.com/attendants/monica
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-10 23:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
perla girls are not bad... just a bit on the pricey side thats all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-6 16:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
鬼妹很快老. 三十已經像中年大媽.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 04:04 , Processed in 0.036905 second(s), 13 queries .