AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7509|回复: 28

Babyface keeper just added me into a group chat with tons of others...

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-7 09:37:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Like seriously how fucking stupid is this? Woke up because my phone kept going off due to messages from wechat. I was wondering which mother fucking stupid idiot is it. Guess what? It was a keeper... added me into a group chat with tons of others Wolves notifying everyone that Candice is coming back on Wednesday, guess what in this group chat you can see other participants wechat ID, photos and etc. I saw people that works for car dealership, I saw someone with just a phone number, I even saw a mother fucking friend of mine, I hope he didn't see me. Oh, I also azn747 wechat.

**ADMIN**

We are absolutely against and denounce this type of unscrupulous marketing by agency owners.

We suggest that members ONLY communicate with agents via burner phones. Wechat should NOT be used.

Unfortunately, a post of this nature only further helps the agent's promotional purpose by giving them additional attention/exposure. It will motivate them to repeat this type of behaviour in the future.

Instead, a better solution is send them a message informing them why their action/behaviour is unacceptable, and then delete them from your friend list.

Lastly, and importantly, no matter what the circumstances may be, two wrongs don't make one right. Blackmailing is never acceptable, and we cannot condone discussion of blackmailing others on AZN747.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 09:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
Congra, u r popular n famous now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 10:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
Must be desperate for business

Babyface sinking like the titanic
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 10:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
That is why people need to buy a pay as you go sim, that way your guarantee 100% privacy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 10:57:16 | 显示全部楼层
this is the most fucking stupid thing that a keeper will do
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 11:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
The worst thing to happen is when you are driving and your family members wife....kids.....mother in law all in the car and some stupid women keeper called and asked if you want to try some new dishes, most cars has blue tooth speaker phones
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 11:14:18 | 显示全部楼层
Horny: 这帖有三把火
你火了!Candice火了!小雨哥也火了!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 11:41:24 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I  saw there is one of my firends in the group either. But I woke up early and had enough time to escape from the group chat on time. LOL. And then send private massage to 小雨。 So embarrassed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 12:07:49 | 显示全部楼层
Terrible idea adding babyface on wechat with you main phone number.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-7 12:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2017-5-7 11:14
The worst thing to happen is when you are driving and your family members wife....kids.....mother in ...

Happened once before. All I said was what?! Nice! Ok! Bye! Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:22 , Processed in 0.040488 second(s), 13 queries .