AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2343|回复: 4

Places to eat and see in Hong Kong

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-6 22:12:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I will be going to Hong Kong for the first time. What are some must eat places and must go places in Hong Kong? I'm only going to be there for a few days.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 03:51:55 | 显示全部楼层
I'm afraid your going have to narrow down the scope of your question because there's so much to do and see in HK.

Do you want to do the typical touristy stuff and see all the "must see/do" stuff found on a typical tourist brochure? Or do you want to see more of the local side?

What are your interests? Shopping? Nature? Nightlife? Bargain hunting? Arts?

Are you into fine dining? Or street food? Traditional Canto/HK cuisine or modern/fusion/international fare?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 05:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
No matter what, taking the Peak Tram to top of Victoria Park is a MUST.

After getting off the Tram, stop by the "look out" point for a panoramic view of the Victoria Harbour, then take the footpath to have a 360 degree view of the Island (about 1 hour).

Do this one more time in the evening when there is clear sky but skip the walk around the Peak.

For food, almost all restaurants are good, but expensive.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-7 08:30:45 | 显示全部楼层
Victoria Peak is one of the places I was thinking about going. The other places were Macau and Tian Tan. I'm only there for a couple days, so I'm not even sure if I can fit all that in. I'll be staying in tsim sha tsui and I'm mostly looking for good cheap eats. Is there such a thing as cheap eats in Hong Kong anymore?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 08:36:35 | 显示全部楼层
chimera 发表于 2017-5-7 08:30
Victoria Peak is one of the places I was thinking about going. The other places were Macau and Tian  ...

Try street food but they are not in TST area also they are "you like or you don't" situation, they are mostly in Jordan, Monkok, or Yaumati Area.

Macao is good too, but you have only few days, don't bite off more than you can chew!  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 22:25 , Processed in 0.035219 second(s), 13 queries .