立即注册
搜索
查看: 6502|回复: 9

Cynthia, Iris, Allisa @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-4 08:14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dim Sum short reviews:

Cynthia:
Beijing girl. Saw her in March. She was nice and friendly.
Face: 7.1
Body: 7.5
Very very tall, taller than me. Small boobs. Claimed to be a model previously. Probably work-out regularly.
Attitude: 9
Good attitude, nice and friendly. Tried hard to talk dirty, but too young and not seductive enough.
Service: 7
new to the industry, unfamiliar with the routines, but tried hard to learn
Repeat: No
She told me that she was only doing this due to family financial crisis. Wouldn't be staying too long if crisis is resolved. Not sure if she'll be back

Iris:
Jiangsu girl. I believe she's a university student. Young and inexperienced
Face: 7.8
Good looking
Body: 8.5
Tall, good boob size
Attitude: 8
Too young and not seductive. Did not take much initiative. She was nice and friendly, but a bit lazy on bed. A bit shy too.
Good for: bros who like guiding inexperienced girls
Bad for: lazy dudes like me
Service: 7
new to the industry, unfamiliar with the routines, ok BBBJ. Relunctant to DFK.
Repeat: No, $400/h is a little pricy for me
She told me she was just doing this casually, and wasn't treating it as a profession

Allisa:
Taiwan girl previously worked at ASB. Non-stop telling me dirty jokes all the time. Very special personality
Face: 7.9
Body: 8
Some fat in the belly. Good boob size, feels natural. Multiple tattoos over her body. Pussy unshaven.
Attitude: 9
Very talkative, bubbly personality. She complimented me saying I am handsome even though it is not true. I liked her exuberant personality, seemed to be full of energy. She enjoys sex, and her pussy easily gets wet.
Service: 8
Smoker breath, so I didn't do much DFK. ok BBBJ and FS. Good service as a Dim Sum, but not comparable to Kimchi.
Repeat: Maybe
Claim to be saving money for tuition. Support her if you like her.

Not a big fan of Dim Sum, but I still go back to them from time to time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 20:18:48 | 显示全部楼层
Reviews, preferably, should be posted when the MMs are still "in circulation".  However, when the MMs have already retired or disappeared, the "values" of the reviews are negligible.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 20:34:14 | 显示全部楼层
Kind of a waste to post now that the girls are gone.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-4 20:40:51 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know about Cynthia or Iris (part time basis), but I think Allisa will probably be back. Just tried her on recent Monday.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 20:41:40 | 显示全部楼层
Worry not about the haters!
Thanks for sharing, as 2/3 girls are still in circulation, some of the replies are false.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 21:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2017-5-4 20:41
Worry not about the haters!
Thanks for sharing, as 2/3 girls are still in circulation, some of the  ...

Can we take a roll call please ?
Mm
Who ever is not here please tell me ok
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:12:08 | 显示全部楼层
I agree that it's better to have the review while the girls are still working but I know it's not always possible. Thanks for sharing your review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-4 21:27
Can we take a roll call please ?
Mm
Who ever is not here please tell me ok

cynthia is gone i believe
but iris is part time and alissa just started
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-4 22:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
I could not find any review for Iris, so I wrote this. My intention for this review was to serve as an investment guidance for the bros who consider spending $400 seeing Iris. I'm sorry if she's not in circulation anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-5 04:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
Appreciate your reviews, it is always better to post your contributions and thoughts while the MMs are still in circulation; this way, it could help brothers make go or no-go decisions.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:47 , Processed in 0.042376 second(s), 13 queries .