找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5510|回复: 8

Seven @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-3 20:32:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Encounter 1:
I met seven a month ago in a late afternoon. I had a low expectation because some of the bros gave her face a low score, but when she opened the door, I immediately liked what I saw: mascara make-up, naughty bad girl with tongue piercing, perfect body to me even though some people believe her boobs are fake. I couldn't tell and didn't care. I understand where the lower score on face is from, but to me I was satisfied with the way she looks. She even used the eyelush brush in front of me to make her look even sexier. My little bro was immediately hard like a rock and excited and all. She saw it and said, "you like me", and she seemed happy with that. I truly liked her. She seemed horny and I was super horny too, and she moved her nice round ass on my little bro. It was difficult for me to hold my load while moving on her ass, so i let go of her, and enjoyed water flute in the shower. In bed, I was nervous and tense, and she made me relax. I don't want to get into too much details but something unexpected happened. After I unloaded my week-long sperms (a lot), my little bro stayed inside for a good few minutes. I pulled out, and the condom is pink. "What did I just cum? After a week, sperms turn into pink???" came to my mind. But it turned out her period came. It was to her surprise because it came early. She had to cancel all appointments afterwards. I did not mind this at all. Call me weird, but I found it to be a pleasant unique experience. In shower we tried to converse in Mandarin which was funny. We had good chemistry. She used microbead body wash to clean up my back which felt so good. I am still wondering where I can buy the same body wash. I was happy to be her last customer on the day.

Encounter 2:
About 10 days later, right after she recovered from her period, I saw her again in an early afternoon. During the days when she was off, I kept thinking of her and imagining seeing her again. Because the buzz system was broken on the day, I became her last appointment again. 45-min session turned into an hour, and we kept licking each other during the session, she told me she was horny and I made her wet. Maybe I sank my boat. When I left, I insisted paying for an hour, but she only took the amount for 45-min.

Encounter 3:
2 days later I couldn't resist seeing her again. I complained to her I didn't like the condo because the buzz system is not reliabe. She asked me:
"is it the last time we'll see each other because you don't like the condo?"
"no, I want to see you again and again. I like you so much, I don't care about the condo."
It turns out, it might be the last time I see her.
As usual, we had another good session. This time, she even gave me a nice RIM job. It was embarrasing to me as I had to be in the doggy position to get my ass licked by her for the first time. She said "it's a shy position, but very exciting." After the actions, she held her little bear doll in her arms. She looked so cute to me. I asked her
"when was the last time you went back to Korea?"
"secret", she replied
"when will you back to Korea?"
"secret", she replied again.
We were caraessing each other's body and licked each other's nipples. Suddenly the buzz rang. Shit, the next customer is here. I had to rush out without taking the shower.
"Shower next time", I said to her.

Except there might be no next time. After the weekend, she's gone from the website. Never had the chance to say goodbye. Never got her name or phone number. And will not know if she will be back. The last memory of her was me rushing out of the unit. Sad!

Ratings (in case she comes back, this could be useful.)
Age: my guess in her early 30's. older than me, but i don't mind. I still find her as cute as a little girl
Face: 8 (very subjective, and I can understand why some bros gave her 6)
Body: 9.5 (nicely toned body, could feel musle in her abs. -0.5 for possible fake boobs)
Attitude: 10
Service: 10
Repeat: absolutely, if she ever comes back

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-3 20:46:31 | 显示全部楼层
For the bros who watched HBO's new show "the Young Pope", the Pope wrote a love letter to a girl he met at his young age:
"What is more beautiful, my love? Love lost, or love found? Don’t laugh at me, my love. I know it, i’m awkward and naive when it comes to love and i ask questions straight out of a pop song. This doubt overwhelms me and undermines me, my love. To find or to lose? All around me, people don’t stop yearning. Did they lose or did they find? I can’t say. An orphan has no way of knowing. An orphan lacks a first love. The love for his papa and his mama. That’s the source of his awkwardness, his naivité. You said to me, on that deserted beach in California, “you can touch my legs”. But i didn’t do it. There’s, my love, is love lost. That’s why i’ve never stopped wondering, since that day: where have you been? And you, a shining gleam of my misspent youth, did you lose or did yoy find? I don’t know. And i will never know. I can’t even remember your name, my love. And i don’t have the answer. But this is how i like to imagine it, the answer. In the end, my love, we have no choice. We have to find.”

This exactly describes my feelings for her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 01:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
Damn homie, you have to remember it's her job to make you feel great, take that for what it's worth.  Nice that you had an excellent time though, should've posted earlier so more bros could experience what you felt lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 08:57:09 | 显示全部楼层
Seven会回来的,可能又去哪旅游了,她也一直是我的top 1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 09:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
Bro I'm far to be the sensitive type but a similar thing happened to me. I don't mean to burst your bubble but i'd like to help you on this one.
In your case, seems like sank boat is an understatement. Although i agree with previous bro who said don't forget it is her job to make you feel like this and she probably did it with many other wolves, she is also a human being with feelings. And it seems like you had great chemistry with her. It is very possible that she really enjoyed her time with you as well.. now, it may actually be a good thing for you that she's gone. Move on. And if she comes back, don't go see her unless you can keep the session for what it is. Don't ask yourself too many questions, what if, blabla. She could have chosen to give you her katalk or email but didn't. These girls are here for one thing and one thing only: to make $$ and go back home. And don't forget what you are: a wolf. Not a love bird. Peace
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 09:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
It's nice reading this since I had similar encounters with her. Unfortunately, as OP mentioned, she was gone without notice. That was a shame.

Hopefully she comes back soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 09:25:20 | 显示全部楼层
久仰seven 一直没机会体验,惋惜不已。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-4 09:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
Khobby 发表于 2017-5-4 09:02
Bro I'm far to be the sensitive type but a similar thing happened to me. I don't mean to burst your  ...
Thanks bro for your advice. I might sound too emotional and sensitive, but I'm sure I'll just be fine. After she's gone, I took more than a week off because of the sadness, now in a mode of trying desperately to find an alternative, but obviously had no avail.

alexzxcvbn 发表于 2017-5-4 09:40
Thanks bro for your advice. I might sound too emotional and sensitive, but I'm sure I'll just be f ...

*had no success, obviously. And I would not try to avoid her just to avoid sinking boat if she comes back lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 21:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
alexzxcvbn 发表于 2017-5-4 09:40
Thanks bro for your advice. I might sound too emotional and sensitive, but I'm sure I'll just be fin ...

Wow u sank very deep with only 3 encounters. Can you handle seeing her 10, 20, 50, 100 times like some wolves have seen same MMs?  It's ok to sink as long as you can handle it. Just don't expect or try to change her, that will be selfish. MMs sacrifice everything for money only, most of them have given up love or lovelife forever.  Especially those that have been doing this for a long time, nothing can change them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:30 , Processed in 0.033879 second(s), 13 queries .