AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4261|回复: 6

Bambi @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-29 21:32:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Keeper was always polite and good. Location in Warden and Hw 7. Parked in the parking lot opposite to the Condo. Quite convenient.
Saw here a couple times and had some chemisrty with her. She said she is a student from college. Only works part-time. She always smiled and had very good English.
She held my hands after shower and we did a lot of DFK on the bed. She did a great job in BBBJ and had good eye contact. She enjoyed very well duing DATY and became very wet. Did a few different positions and completed in CIM. She leaned on my body and we had some quick chat.

face: 7.5 (young, cute student look, mid-twenties)
body: 7.5 (average, little fat on the belly but not fat)
attitude: 8 (always smiled, great attitude)
service: 8 (asked her to do WF in shower, lots of dfk, good eye contact)
damage: 140hh
repeat: yes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-1 18:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
比班姑娘的身材/年龄
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 23:27:34 | 显示全部楼层
college girl, i suppose she's at early 20s. A bit baby fat, but not bad. Very rounded body. After actions she laid on arm, my arm felt a bit sore. Very very talkative, try very hard to hold a conversation. A little bit lack of passion in sex, felt it was just a job for her. If she's indeed young and go to school, i would want to go to school and study with her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 07:24:59 | 显示全部楼层
有没有人找过Baby@PG,同时也找过Bambi, 这二位有可比性吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 08:51:31 | 显示全部楼层
alexzxcvbn 发表于 2017-5-3 23:27
college girl, i suppose she's at early 20s. A bit baby fat, but not bad. Very rounded body. After ac ...

Did you find out the school she goes to?
That is the first step.
Then consider that you quit your job to go to school,  how do you work PT?
I would not book you ,  you know that, hahaha.

**ADMIN**
Please do not ask/discuss MM's personal info.
Don't even say, "I know such and such but will not disclose".
There is no need to mention at all unless to brag which is childish.

This message is intended for all members, not just Mmpleaser.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 19:43:41 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-5-4 07:24
有没有人找过Baby@PG,同时也找过Bambi, 这二位有可比性吗

Both the girls are good.  Depends what you are looking for?

Facewise: They are both young, but bambi has more of a student feel student because of her smaller frame. Baby looks more like k-pop girl or a club girl.

Bodywise, Bambi is more petite, while Baby is taller and has a bigger chest.  If you want have fun with a more teenager body, the smaller girl, get bambi. If you want a taller spinner with chest, choose baby.

Service wise: Both have the korean standard you would expect.  Bambi has more BBBJ suction and can DT deeper, Baby licks more but her teasing is more seductive, but Baby is tighter down there.  Bambi is more consistent with her services.  

Attitude: They will both please, I always had good sessions with them even on repeats.

Communication: baby english is minimal, while bambi english is good.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 20:13:35 | 显示全部楼层
Dinosaur101 发表于 2017-5-4 19:43
Both the girls are good.  Depends what you are looking for?

Facewise: They are both young, but ba ...

没想到你回复的这么全面,谢谢你
我觉得韩妹的沟通能力还是挺重的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 16:28 , Processed in 0.036970 second(s), 13 queries .