AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4461|回复: 6

Sue @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-29 19:12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wanted to try Lady Sue for a while, never a good time. Finally booked through ASB, first time with ASB had some hiccups, but still reasonable. She located in a busy condo, security was there but too busy to mind me.
Per review in the past, Sue suppose to be a mature, sharp and westernized Korean girl. But the reality is she is still quite Asian to me and still fairly young (I would say 25-28). She looks like the HK beauty 洪欣 from the good old time, very much my cup of tea. Skin is milky and smooth, body well toned with meat in the right place. Pussy shaved and pretty. She one of those very few girls I had that actually 走心。So everything is not only mechanical. One of the best fuck I had for sometime, wish I was not that tired that day.
When done, cuddled and chatted. She offered a 15 min massage, not that great but again she tried hard. Some one might complain she does not shower with customer, frankly I like shower by myself.
Total damage 1 hr, 260 plus 40 tip. Overall a good meal. I enjoyed her company.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 12:50:20 | 显示全部楼层
English is too hard for me   lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 13:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
Wonder if there is an issue with the name of mm.  Lady xxx reminds me of Lady Di,  Gaga or some Duke wife etc that I would not visit for fun,  but to bow to or dance with.  So I always skip the report (though you skip the Lady) because of my perception.

According to keeper, she is a nice girl to visit, PT only, notice it is downtown, so kind of out of my way.
Congrats for having a good time with Sue.
This is my 2 cents worth.
BTW, Chinese writing is not my strong point, so I can complement the comment above re: English proficiency.
I can do that with flying colors.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 14:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
nathanzyc 发表于 2017-5-4 11:54
over 500 views no reply, lol...

She seems popular on the gui lao board,  raving reviews.  Her name reminds me dominatrixs, some S&M shit, intimidating.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 17:27:55 | 显示全部楼层
Painspongez 发表于 2017-5-4 14:06
She seems popular on the gui lao board,  raving reviews.  Her name reminds me dominatrixs, some S& ...

鬼佬網完全信唔過.

一半係寫手, 誇到冇人有.

另一半發yellow fever, 見到件40歲亞州豬扒都認為係20歲嘅東方美人.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
TheLadySue is one of my favourites.  Very personable and a fun woman to spend time with.  The term "Lady" is appropriate for her and she is not into the S and M stuff.  Sexually, she is off the charts and I am always taken in by her looks and body.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-6 11:02:16 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2017-5-4 22:40
TheLadySue is one of my favourites.  Very personable and a fun woman to spend time with.  The term " ...

Just checked your previous post on Sue.
Wow, the whole thread was full of kids arguing for nothing.  Did not see much comment on Sue.

I even had a comment on Sue re: good use of Weebly software for web site.
So Sue went from shop to indie and back to shop,  mostly using hotel as the venue.

ALL natural,  Um,  put her on my TDL for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 16:38 , Processed in 0.038481 second(s), 13 queries .