AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12884|回复: 31

August&Emma@AsianSexyBabe, Baby@PandoraGirl, QiQi@Dream4U, Lena@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-28 20:46:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kinda late on these reviews, I was supposed to be in Toronto all week on business and had a week to taste all the MMs I wanted to, but trip got cut to 3 days as I had to come home on an emergency at work.  I did however see the following MMs on my 3 days there...

August @ASB

Face - 9, I found her very cute, and maybe I've seen too many kimchis, so I found her Singaporian looks very real, has that GND all grown up look.
Body - 8.5, nice tall and slender body, decent boobs, pretty much the way I like my MMs
Service - 9, GFE, all the things that should be there are there, nice shower and water flute, multiple positions, very nice and polite in helping me with everything from taking off clothes to cleaning to massage.
Attitude - 10, she tried so hard to speak in cantonese with me which I greatly appreciated, not overly chatty but make intelligent conversations. She was my first MM off the plane, my first MM in quite a few months, she made me very comfortable and I was planning to see her again on the trip until my plans fell through.

Emma @ASB

Face - 8, I think someone on here mentioned it best, she has that asian look that white guys would like.  I consider myself a bit of a banana as I've spent majority of my years in Canada, so I do like her look, however, it wouldn't be my favorite look.
Body - 9.5, Wow...I can see why she was considered a goddess by you guys, that body is one of the best for a MM I've seen in Toronto, the man-mades felt good, slender body, tall, nice butt, this is what wet dreams are made of.
Service - 7, ok so this is the first time i've seen this proclaimed goddess, I've got to say I was a little disappointed coming away, I wasn't over expecting, but it just didn't compare to many of the MMs I've seen lately.  The shower was ok but surprisingly no water flute, everything else seemed very mechanical, what saved the day was that bbbj, easily one of the best in the business. Not enough action for PSE, not intimate feel enough for GFE.
Attitude - 6.5, again, quite disappointed, she did not seem interested in any interaction from the get go, she replied whenever I tried to make some conversation but never seemed engaged.  I don't blame her though as I know she's been around for quite a long time, and I think she is at the part of her career where she's seen and felt everything, and this is merely a job, and I'm merely another guy admiring her body.  

Baby @PG

Face - 7.5, not the prettiest MM, but could be one of the younger ones I've seen, a bit too heavy on that foundation. Does have beautiful eyes.
Body - 8, very nice skin, very porportioned with big man-mades. Not my fav body type but still very good and easily got my junior going!
Service - 8.5, very good service, from shower to bbbj to multiple positions, your typical kimchi service we've all come to expect.
Attitude - 9, very engaging even though she's a bit shy with very limiting english, always had a smile, I very much enjoyed her company.

QiQi @D4U

Face - 8.5, I know there's recently been some debate on her looks, I found her very pretty although face shape is a bit different than in photos, still very cute.
Body - 7, again, maybe we've been spoiled by kimchis, but she is on the chubbier side for MMs and has some scars.  Having said that, if my gf has a body like hers, I would be pretty happy with life.
Service - 7.5, tried very hard but a bit green, she is still experimenting and learning.
Attitude - 9.5, this is where she shines, always has that cute smile, great down to earth personality and comfortable conversations.
Ok, I know she has many fans in the forum, but I must admit that I had very high hopes going in and basically none were reached.  This is not QiQi's fault as I've made clear that her attitude was great and she tried very hard.  This is probably my fault for not reading the reviews in details.  If any of you have seen the film 'American Beauty' from early 2000s, you'd remember one of the major storyline was how the middle-age man was lusting over his daughter's friend who has this slutty look and personality.  Near the end of the movie when he was able to get with her, she suddenly dropped a bombshelled on him that she's acutally an innocent virgin, that killed his boner and desire.  I felt that's what happened with me with Qiqi, I had this 'fantasy' in my head how she is, but she ended up being the cutest innocent girl that I want to protect, it turned out to be a bit of a boner killer.  I understand why so many of you love her, and I did enjoy my time with her, but I probably wouldn't repeat for the reason I mentioned.

Lena @MW

I saved Lena for last in this review, because she's had plenty of reviews and if any of you have seen my review and other posting on here before, you'd know she's my ATF.  She is 10 across the board for me even if it sounds bias.  She has a way that makes me feel absolutely natural with her and excite me from the simplest touch.  If I reside in Toronto, I would definitely have sink-boat for her.  I know I am not the only one in this forum who has experienced this so I understand I am not the special one to her.  However, she does make me feel like I am the special one and the only one in the world for her whenever I comeback to see her.  I was in Toronto for 3 days, and I saw her 3 times, once each day.  If I were to spend the week there as originally planned, I would've saw her all 7 days.  It's amazing that after not seeing me for over a year, she remembered me the moment I entered the unit, and she remembered every detail about our previous conversations.  Some have noticed there's certain sadness to her, and I think that's what gets us, it gives her that vulnerability that lots of us crave instead of a mechanical robot.  We naturally get drawn to her and want to protect her because we can detect that sadness.  She's a hard working girl and a goddess MM to me, the best I can do to help her is not with my affection or gifts, but to see her whenever I can so she can build her future life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 20:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
Is August that great?  I did not find her that pretty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 20:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
wow, youre a tough man. you have met 5 mm in 3 days. Ru tired? However, great and critical comments on MM. Thank you for sharing. Hope you recover soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 21:00:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. I'll try August next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 21:39:59 | 显示全部楼层
5 girls lol. I maybe need one month to met 5 girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 22:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, u r a tough guy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 22:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
Very good review, fair and reasonable.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 22:46:59 | 显示全部楼层
楼主迷恋Lena/August…
要是这几位的优点都集中在一人身上有多好N
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 02:34:13 | 显示全部楼层
After I met August the first time due to review last year, I am hooked.
Back again and again and get to know V the lovely lady front desk.
Four days and five visits,  and every session was full of action.
So proud of myself that she could get the man out of me (which sometimes is hard to do, with some green young mm indeed).  Getting my money's worth and gave 120% to mm's enjoyment.

As soon as I am back to TO, she will be on my agenda the next day.  Will contact V to pre book as she knows that A is my fave until she leaves for Singapore.  I have been checking her whereabouts every day on 747 ASB site.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 10:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-4-29 02:34
After I met August the first time due to review last year, I am hooked.
Back again and again and get ...

Sounds like you sink boat.

What happened to your friend Babyme? Is he suffering from multiple personality disorder?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 05:42 , Processed in 0.041256 second(s), 13 queries .