找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: babyme

North Korea problem

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-3 05:11:48 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-3 04:07
If there is crowd funding for private enterprise to GET RID of fat kid Kim, I would definitely con ...

Close to 50% of Koreans are Kims!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 06:04:24 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-5-3 05:11
Close to 50% of Koreans are Kims!

But there is only ONE KIM who is fat and gets THAT ugly haircut,  and with a PRETTY GF or wife.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 08:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-3 06:04
But there is only ONE KIM who is fat and gets THAT ugly haircut,  and with a PRETTY GF or wife.

You might be surprised to find a # of them.  

If you were in his shoes, you will get at least 1/2 a dozen of doubles (not in the bed room of course), just in case.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 08:37:24 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-5-3 08:14
You might be surprised to find a # of them.  

If you were in his shoes, you will get at least 1/2 ...

Agree.  Also with the Limo, body guard doubles too.

He is not stupid, just crazy, ugly, fat, bad haircut.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 10:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-3 04:07
If there is crowd funding for private enterprise to GET RID of fat kid Kim, I would definitely con ...

Ha, Elon Musk might be too busy dating his Texan girlfriend.

Though I think "funding a private enterprise to get rid of Nork family business" wouldn't work. And I dislike him as much as you do.

North Korea is (probably) the most notorious country that has a state-owned drug business and then smuggles into North-east China, manufacturing counterfeit RMB cash.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 10:38:20 | 显示全部楼层
villain 发表于 2017-5-3 10:07
Ha, Elon Musk might be too busy dating his Texan girlfriend.

Though I think "funding a private e ...

If you have evidence, report to the equivalent of ATF in China security department then.

Used to be Taiwan government that was doing that to China.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 11:56:14 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-3 10:38
If you have evidence, report to the equivalent of ATF in China security department then.

Used to  ...

Lol that was rather well-known, Nork's meth manufacturing business is not new. And I don't think I held any bias on that statement, calm down.

Since I'm not a nosy person that's eager to spend most of my time worrying about some country's business, don't think I would ever bother to "report" any threats that violate China's state security or sovereignty, not my business.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 02:54:56 | 显示全部楼层

China is applying pressure to N Korea......OIL cut off

N. Korea is really in trouble with China.

First time N. Korea named China instead of using neighboring country of its displeasure with China.
As China fights back with ban on export of oil to N. Korea if they do not tone down their nuclear program.

Once President Xi is mad and this will be the end of Fatso Kim.

--------------------------
The Global Times, a state-backed Chinese tabloid, recently suggested a sixth nuclear test by the North would merit China cutting oil shipments. Doing so would be devastating to North Korea’s economy.

China could also apply major pressure by curtailing access to its financial system. Kelly points to 2005 US sanctions against (paywall) Banco Delta Asia, a bank in Macau holding North Korean funds, as an example: “The North Koreans got really hyper-sensitive about that, and there was a lot of regime activity about that the intelligence community picked up.”
People walk past a branch of Banco Delta Asia in Macau ,China , Wednesday 14 March 2007. Chairman Stanley Au of Banco Delta Asia SARL , on Friday 16 March 2007, denied wrongdoing over frozen North Korean assets and said the bank has complied with Macau law. China on Thursday criticized a US decision to ban all transactions with the Macau bank linked to illicit North Korean funds.
It was linked to illicit North Korean funds. (EPA/Paul Hilton)

But, he adds, some of the Chinese elite might also be nervous about actions taken against Chinese banks. “You hear people saying, ‘Hit them [the North Korean elite] where it hurts: Go after their cash in Chinese banks.’ The problem is, a lot of people are worried that’s tied to Chinese-elite money itself, and then you’re chewing towards the middle, as it were.”

“There is I think resistance to sort of showing the books because of other activities those banks may be used for for other actors within the Chinese system,” adds Stares.
Out of Beijing’s control

These days, much of the North Korean economy is fueled by the black market. Though Chinese players are heavily involved, it isn’t necessarily under Beijing’s control.

“Even if Beijing went ‘all in’ on economic sanctions and embargoes, the Chinese Communist Party may find it difficult to curtail black-market smuggling activities between Chinese companies and the DPRK,” says Liedman.

“I think North Korea has developed a whole black-market economy that helps keep it going,” says Freeman. “Not necessarily feeding lots of people, but it keeps the government going, and it probably helps pay for the nuclear program.”

North Korea has economic relationships outside of China, of course. For instance the regime essentially rents out slave labor to other repressive governments. It’s also a weapons supplier, and it profits handsomely from the civil war in Syria, helping the military of president Bashar al-Assad with parts, artillery, and technical assistance. It’s a partner with Iran on various fronts, including, possibly, nuclear weapons development.

It also dabbles in cyber-theft and has its own illicit drugs industry.
History lessons
Footage from Al Iraqiya television shows masked executioners putting a noose around former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's neck moments before his hanging in Baghdad December 30, 2006. Saddam was hanged for crimes against humanity at dawn on Saturday, a dramatic, violent end for a leader who ruled Iraq by fear for three decades before he was toppled by a U.S. invasion four years ago.
Saddam Hussein’s history lesson for Kim Jong-un. (Reuters/Al Iraqiya)

Many take it for granted that there’s some amount of economic pressure China could apply that would make the Kim regime give up its nuclear weapons. But “this is a widespread assumption that probably has no basis in fact,” notes John Pike, a military analyst at Globalsecurity.org. “Kim Jong-un saw what happened to Saddam [Hussein] and [Muammar] Gaddafi, and he doesn’t want to wind up in a necktie party.”

“Nuclear weapons are also a key tool as part of its blackmail diplomacy,” notes Maxwell. “The threat of use, proliferation, as well as holding out the possibility of talks, provides the regime with leverage to use with the US and international community.”

The Kim regime “has no intention of negotiating away its nuclear-weapons program,” he adds, though it may be open to “limitation and reduction talks.”

Then again, the elites surrounding Kim might apply pressure if their status and way of life is threatened. As a North Korean official said (paywall) after the US hit Banco Delta Asia, “You finally found a way to hurt us.”

China, Pyongyang knows, could also bring the pain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-7 10:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
That's great news. Glad China is stepping up. I also saw on the news this week North Korean media was bad mouthing China.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-14 06:41:55 | 显示全部楼层
Fat Boy has signed his own death warrant if not sealed his fate, by testing another missile yesterday and landed 60 miles off the coast of Russian seaport of Valdivostok (check spelling, which was China's 海參威 but the Russians took it from the Ching Dynasty.)

Aside from recent bad mouthing China, the incident was an open insult to China, and a message to Russia that "China has deserted me and if you don't help, you will get some of this too, together with China!".

This immediately triggered off Russia putting its defense system on high alert!

Now we know what will happen to Fat Boy, what remains to be done is how to do it without allowing USA to increase its influence on the Korean Peninsula, and it is much easier said than done!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 13:12 , Processed in 0.037413 second(s), 11 queries .