AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: babyme

North Korea problem

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-30 09:47:38 | 显示全部楼层
My forecast right now is that there will be some kind of non-nuclear military action because Fat Boy's defiance of Trump's (a newly elected president) warning despite the fact the NK's long range missiles "cannot fly".

Questions:

1.  The Korean War in 1950's was sanctioned by UN because USSR boycotted that particular Security Council's meeting voting on military action in Korea.  Towards the end, military activities came to a stalemate, and an armistice was signed.

2.  If US wants to unilaterally break the truce, that wouldn't reflect too well on USA's world-wide image + pushing UN to the sideline which we know it is a US puppet anyway.

3.  Even with conventional weapons, Seoul - the capital city of S. Korea which is only an hour+ away from the border, will take quite a bit of casualties and damages, is US ready to do this to its ally, South Korea?  Probably will, because "it is your house on fire not mine!".

4.  As a last resort, and if Fat Boy uses short range missiles or use conventional weapons to carry nuclear warhead, it is quite possible that a few warheads can sneak through.  Will US retaliate with equal amount of intensity?  Will China sit idle while the Korean buffer is being demolished?

5.  IMHO, if war breaks out in Korea and if China steps in, and without using nuclear weapons, I am not even sure US can win (this is a BOLD statement!).

Finally, if war breaks out, US$ will weaken, oil and gold prices will go up
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-30 10:22:55 | 显示全部楼层
Look at how US took out ISIS or Taliban leaders via drone.
Even if Kim got double of everything, the satellite can pin point where he is and poof, gone.

The only issue is will China allow that to happen to remove the buffer zone from the border.
If China says yes, Kim is a goner.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-30 11:40:38 | 显示全部楼层
My concern is, removing Fat Boy is no big deal, even China can do it.  

However, Fat Boy has already eliminated most pro-China's inner circle advisers.  If Fat boy is not around, the rest might be more radical and the whole thing can lose control.

And of course, more kimchis on the way!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-30 11:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-4-30 11:40
My concern is, removing Fat Boy is no big deal, even China can do it.  

However, Fat Boy has alread ...

肃清內部拥华派在朝鲜成立后就一直没中断过,小胖他爸他爷擦完pp就掷马桶的习惯都是一脈相传的。中国的个性不适合当朝鲜的老大,他们的民族性较适合高压政权,比如给苏联/日本的小弟。南京奸杀了这么多人,朝鲜是前锋,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-30 12:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-4-30 11:56
肃清內部拥华派在朝鲜成立后就一直没中断过,小胖他爸他爷擦完pp就掷马桶的习惯都是一脈相传的。中国的个 ...

除了朝鮮軍人外,不要忘記來自台灣的雇傭兵!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-30 12:09:46 | 显示全部楼层
朝的教科书上也只字没提过中国,看了韩战美军拍摄的照片,那是遍地滿山的屍体,半个世纪后回头看,还是只喂不饱还会咬人的狗。中国以前有内忧,解决好民生后,早晚是要把干掉金家王朝D,跟美帝一样,早晚也会变成星战里的黑暗帝国,历史早晚重复上演同类剧本,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-1 21:55:40 | 显示全部楼层
North Korea - China's fucking tumor that's been growing under the chin for decades.

*Sigh*

Btw for those that have been to Seoul, they say that Seoul's residential buildings or any type of ordinary buildings built during the 60s (or some late time I'm terrible with dates okay lol) were told to have certain height limits - lower than the 2 (or 3) mountains from the Nork border. So if lunatic Norks someday go high and decide to show some love, Seoul can receive less of the love.
And I'm not sure how accurate my story above is lol could be an urban myth made by insecure S. Koreans, or simply a conspiracy theory made by paranoid Muricans.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-2 17:10:42 | 显示全部楼层
villain 发表于 2017-5-1 21:55
North Korea - China's fucking tumor that's been growing under the chin for decades.

*Sigh*

Do not understand above.
But who cares.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-2 18:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-5-2 17:10
Do not understand above.
But who cares.

Lol my bad, I guess the part of Seoul's residential building height limit was rather confusing.

So basically South Koreans decades ago had to set their buildings low, as Seoul - the S. Korean capital is located near the Nork (N. Korean) border. If you take a look at their border, there are 2~3 mountains isolating the Norks from the Southern Peninsula. What I meant by "lunatic Norks showing love" simply referred to Norks shooting bombs or missiles to their beloved S. Korean bros.

If Norks decades ago (or even today) ever want to shoot some bombs and missiles to South Korea, stuff (missiles) sent from the Nork side would be engineered to cross over the mountains' height at least, otherwise, missles would hit the mountains first. So South Koreans on the other side of the mountains wished to have their buildings in Seoul lower than the mountains, just to minimize or decrease the love (attacks) received.

Damn, I hate typing this much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-3 04:07:03 | 显示全部楼层
villain 发表于 2017-5-2 18:21
Lol my bad, I guess the part of Seoul's residential building height limit was rather confusing.

If there is crowd funding for private enterprise to GET RID of fat kid Kim, I would definitely contribute to it.
May be we should peitition Elon Musk to do so, as he is successful for everything he touched (except marriage with the ex wife who had so many kids with him).

Nork people suffered too much with Kim family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 19:37 , Processed in 0.034737 second(s), 11 queries .