立即注册
搜索
楼主: babyme

North Korea problem

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-28 23:06:54 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2017-4-28 22:21
傻逼不可能打起来。

小胖的个性就像那位yorkbbs一样孤辟,没亲信,亲人也杀了2位,毛到一路走到黑,也不在乎几千万人陪葬,反正活的没意思…至于战争,老大说了算,反正是大人打小孩,只欠个借口,战略上绝对有价值。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-28 23:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
Joshua 发表于 2017-4-28 22:29
我在习近平访问美国前一天见了一个女孩,聊天的时候有聊到朝鲜问题。过了两天,又去见她,她开门后,见我第 ...

I think that pillow talk was off topic.   Focus please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 09:12:11 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2017-4-28 23:01
Even the US admiral have said that they cannot stop all the missile that is launched at once. Arti ...

战争初如有炮弹落入首尔不出奇。但38线的地形窄,落署不了那么多火炮阵地。打到首尔只有70年代的改装古董炮,还有机动的火箭炮,前者5分钟一发。韩国反炮兵雷达跟火炮是合而为一全自动,发射速度是5发/分,炮弹搞不好还没落地,计算机己经算出朝方炮兵阵地的位置。真实炮战,韩军的反击時间最慢10分钟,最快1分钟,被火力压制后,韩方空军会展开精确打击,可能不到48小时,众叛亲离,小胖会躲的像小狗一样…双方军事实力差太远,小胖一门心思都放在核威胁上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 09:44:19 | 显示全部楼层
Now TV analyst is saying that US can have hackers into N. Korea missiles to alter their software to disable its function.  I hope that is true.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 12:22:01 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-4-29 09:44
Now TV analyst is saying that US can have hackers into N. Korea missiles to alter their software to  ...

In the past 3 days, NK launched/tested missiles twice and both times failed.

I totally agree that NK's failure was due to the absence of its own outer space satellite guidance system and relied on other countries, e.g. USA and/or China.

The guidance system is like our GPS, if NK relies on other countries' system who then gained access into NK's codes, the missiles will never take off or will explode at launch.

A few years back when China was test launching its ICBMs and used US's system, that missile missed the target completely.  China discovered what happened and launched its own satellite guidance system, and from then on, it was A-OK.

IF there ever is a war between the nuclear powers, the first thing to knock out will be the satellites, that is why US cautioned China (a few years back when China was using laser beams from active satellites to destroy its own obsolete satellites) not to use weapons to destroy or use robot arms to capture USA's satellites.  China never responded and kept quiet (just playing dumb!).

Just imagine without these guidance systems, all these smart bombs will become dumb bombs and can drop on its own troops or go nowhere.

NK is not that stupid not to know this but I don't think NK relied on US satellite network, may be Chinese  satellite network.

China didn't say a thing about NK's failed launch to "protect" its relationship with the "Fat Boy" & let US take the credit and become the "fall guy".

So, if there is a military conflict in the Korean Peninsula and if the Fat Boy does not have Xi's consent, none of the missiles will fly!

The message is now very clear to the Fat boy, "fall in line or you will get clobbered" and it also does not mean "removing the Fat Boy" is NOT in the works!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 12:29:28 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-4-29 12:22
In the past 3 days, NK launched/tested missiles twice and both times failed.

I totally agree that ...

Same as GPS at the early stages.

US military was worried about its use that they purposedly offset the location by 100 ft or more.  So for any cars to use it is IMPOSSIBLE.
Somehow they changed the mind later and make it plus or minus 1 foot or something like that.  All of a sudden GPS systems like GARMIN   (name after the 2 founder Gary and Ming) prospered big time selling units at 1000 each.

May be NK is using US GPS satellite of good old days.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 12:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
Gweilos will never understand China's play dumb tactics which is 大智若愚 in essence!

Gweilos brad about everything, Trump is a vivid example, Obama is another one and with a chicken heart .

China's motto is "no trash talks, I'll do my talking inside the ring"!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 13:01:30 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-4-29 12:29
Gweilos will never understand China's play dumb tactics which is 大智若愚 in essence!

Gweilos brad  ...

Ever heard of the chinese military islands? its strategically placed throughout the yellow sea

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 13:08:47 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2017-4-29 13:01
Ever heard of the chinese military islands? its strategically placed throughout the yellow sea

FYI.  Most are ROCKS.

Chinese filled it with more rocks to have an ENHANCED ROCKS.
Now called ISLAND.

That is why US and others claim that owning a rock cannot claim the 200 miles ocean territory.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-29 13:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-4-29 12:29

Gweilos brad  ...

The thing is if everyone thinks you're strong already there's no need to hide.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 22:07 , Processed in 0.043106 second(s), 11 queries .