AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9931|回复: 33

Emma at Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-26 22:05:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I know she does not want any more reviews about her, but i just had a very disappointing experience with Emma and want to share it with the bros.
Before i even start, i know she has a status of Goddess and is booked 24/7. This review is not gonna change anything to that and it is not my objective nways.
Booking was easy. As usual Vivi is helpful and prompt to respond. She is the best keeper i've dealt with. Big + for asb. Even let me book in advance.
Location is good, free on street parking.

Only negative: Arrived at location, i did not hear back from Vivi right away and had to wait. By the time i was upstairs, it was probably already 7 min past my start time. However, left at the time session was supposed to finish. Not a Big deal but at over $4 per minute, i'd like to have a full session.

Face: 8. It is probably her on the pics but they have been photoshoped biiig time. I was a bit disappointed. She is not bad looking and see why all the non asians think she is hot but compared to sp's back in Seoul, she has nothing special. I'd say she is 27 yo.

Body 8.5:  she is fairly tall. Nice man made boobs but look awful when she leans over in cg. Otherwise, look and feel fantastic. Very toned body, a bit more meat wouldn't hurt. She has very skinny legs to my liking.

Service: 6. I know everyone is going to freak out reading this but i was really disappointed. Maybe she was tired, or hungry (which she mentioned) or simply  mentally exhausted after getting fucked all day, but service was below average.
Did not help me with my clothes. Did Not hold hand to SF2. Im a big boy i can do that myself but these are usually very standard services.
No wf in SF2, no lfk, no dfk, gave me the soap to clean myself. Whattt? Couldnt believe it. Finally washed my ass and cock. Did Not help me with towel.
Back to the room for meal: routine, had to ask for dfk. On the positive side good rimming and probably best bbbj i ever had. Almost made me pop. Started cg , she would not move, switched to mish after some DATY, no digits allowed. A bit of doggy back to cg and bbbjcim to finish. Release was good but stopped right after i popped. Went to spit in the trash. Layed down next to me. Bit of small talk but no hug or GFE. I couldnt believe it.

Attitude: 5.5: clearly out of it. Barely smiled or chatted with me. I know she speaks a bit of English but she would speak only Korean to me, which i told her i dont speak nor understand well.
After not even 2 min of relaxing off to SF2. This felt like a HH session.
When i got dressed, i told her: does not seem like if you like me. You dont like Koreans? She smiled and said no, no, i like you!
Gave my donation and got the hell out.

Clearly got her on a bad day. And 100%YYMV. Every review i read about her was fantastic, well i was very disappointed. In comparison, lemon's service at pg, is ten times better.
My opinion: this girl's been on the market for way too long and is mentally turned off. Time to get outta the game 여동생!
Option 2: she does not like Koreans. There are sps like that who dont like seeing people of their heritage.

Repeat: hell no
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 16:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
Bro. She is much much older than 27.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 16:26:31 | 显示全部楼层
I giggle when I saw 27... I'd say she maintain herself pretty well!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 17:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
After all this time I still haven't seen Emma, tried to book several times before, either someone else got the first spot or she suddenly became "sick" on the day of appointment. Seeing a whore shouldn't be so difficult. Much easier to get pussy at spas.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 17:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
Just curious if you do not speak Korean,. How does she know you are Korean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 18:01:22 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen Emma when she was at TOE88 and it was the best session I ever had. Saw her fairly recently and though she wasn't completely disengaged, the session wasn't anything like the first time and wouldn't repeat based on the second time. Maybe she's burnt out after all these years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 18:47:50 | 显示全部楼层
toronto_guy 发表于 2017-4-27 18:01
I've seen Emma when she was at TOE88 and it was the best session I ever had. Saw her fairly recently ...

Totally agree.
I still keep seeing her...
She is still a good choice today but nothing like the TOE88 old times.
I remember how hard was to book her!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 18:53:53 | 显示全部楼层
I saw Emma last week and it was one of the best sessions I have ever had with any SP. But it was early in the day. This was the second time seeing Emma and it was even better than the first time. I book for an hour and I was told that the ladies like me because I treat them well. I saw Lohan too and she was even better the second time. Both are Queens but I also had a great time with Irene. I also try to see them when they are not busy, book ahead of time and never cancel.

I would rate both Emma and Lohan at least 9 in looks, service, and attitude. Irene was new to the game, but on a given day the freshness of somebody new can be equally good. Certain parts of seeing Irene were top level. ASB has a very strong bench. Even though I am an old and average looking, they all might rate me a 9 in the way I treat them. Maybe that is the key to receiving fabulous service. And it just not about being a money clown and leaving big trips.  It may be more about how you are than what you are.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-27 19:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2017-4-27 18:53
I saw Emma last week and it was one of the best sessions I have ever had with any SP. But it was ear ...

And what are you? A guy who calls himself Prez and touts his own horn.

Save the condescending advice for yourself buddy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-27 19:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-4-27 17:11
Just curious if you do not speak Korean,. How does she know you are Korean?

She asked me if i was Korean as soon as she saw me. I guess we can recognize each other 80% of the time. She started laughing when she saw my korean was horrible
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 07:02 , Processed in 0.047652 second(s), 13 queries .