AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6700|回复: 9

Lena @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-23 19:42:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
连续三周想约女神Lena都没有约,本周起了个早打电话终于约到了。之前小弟都没有见过Lena, Roxy之类的queen级别,这次其实也没抱太大希望,觉得都应该差不多,但结果另人非常满意。

Face 8.5 很精致的脸,比我之前见过的所有妹子都漂亮,大大的眼睛,经常萌萌地看着你,眼角看得出来有一点眼角纹,年纪可能在25-30之间吧。

Body 9.0
身材高挑,169cm应该是真实数据,很多狼友说Lena太瘦了,我个人到是很喜欢瘦的,只要应该有的地方有就行了,之前见过太多妹子腰上有肉,不太喜欢。当然,Lena boobs偏硬,屁股不大(这个我到不在意),如果Lena走在路上一身清凉装,我觉得90%的狼友都回回头的。

Service 9.5  
WF,DFK都有,对我没有Daty,这个也无所谓了。这里重点要提一下她的pussy slide,真的是太让人享受了,似插非插,似入非入,让你误以为在ML,但其实没有。这很需要MM有技巧控制,因为老感觉一不小心就slide进去了。但可能也有风险,因为是无套slide,不知道这样的动作会不会有染病风险。全程都是GF感觉,都很配合。

Attitude 9.5
话不是特别多,可能我不是老客户的原因吧,当然我也尽量找话题,慢慢也可以聊开。MM还提到如果结婚肯定不会找韩国人,中国人和白人她都可以考虑。各位狼友,看着办哈……哈…哈。会呆萌萌的可爱的笑,很会讨好人。但隐隐总可以感觉到Lena会有一种淡淡的忧伤,也可能是我想多了。

Recommend: Yes
Repeat: Yes
Damage: 260 + tips

见了Lena之后对这个行业又有了新的认识,以前觉得MM都差不多,现在才发现queen能被众多狼友称为queen肯定是有道理的。早知道queen这么好,以前就不花钱那么多钱在其它MM身上了。当然,MM还是各有各的优点吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 07:13:56 | 显示全部楼层
Lena三年前自己说25,今年过完生日也有28,28到31
之间吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 07:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
你和 QUEEN Lena 有了一腿,應該更上一層樓來一個 EMPRESS!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 09:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
i love the pussy slide
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 13:27:56 | 显示全部楼层
Shes great! The best blow job I ever had!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 18:26:54 | 显示全部楼层
is pussy slide safe?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 20:30:23 | 显示全部楼层
Great review!
"感觉到Lena会有一种淡淡的忧伤" - I agree with you absolutely.

I feel sorry for her. One time, my appointment with her was cancelled after I arrived in the lobby. The phone girl told me she was crying and had to stop working due to a rough customer just before me.

I felt really bad at that moment. I even offered to help if Lena would need anything since I was already inside the building. The phone girl told me Lena had left already.

I thought of it again at home. It could be some rich client suddenly wanted to spend the whole evening with her. It might be just the phone girl's good excuse!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-24 22:04:04 | 显示全部楼层

not safe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-25 23:54:14 | 显示全部楼层
I too had the exact same feeling - "感觉到Lena会有一种淡淡的忧伤".. caught her a couple of times while we were cuddling, that it was as if something suddenly hit her emotionally and she had to hold back tears. We have seen each other probably 30+ times over her past 3 visits and I only experienced that twice.  I also thought I was perhaps 想多了 but then again maybe not.  

I always treat my MMs better than my girlfriends so I can only hope all the other wolves would treat her the same way. Getting roughed up by clients is definitely a terrible feeling.  Imagine the fear she would be experiencing in a one-on-one setting.  She got worn down quite a bit at the end of her first tour, and the telltale sign for me was when she had to reach for the lube.  When I first saw her, she was dripping wet, just from kissing.   When I saw that her body was no longer responding like it once did, I felt it was time for her to take a break.  I am glad to see Lena taking a day off here and there.  I don't know how these girls can do this job 7 days a week!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-25 23:55:04 | 显示全部楼层

Agreed.  Don't understand the difference between pussy slide and doing it bareback all the way.  If the girl isn't "clean", pussy slide is enough to get us in lots of trouble right?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 20:55 , Processed in 0.041395 second(s), 13 queries .