AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6403|回复: 6

TOFTT August@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-21 14:18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Though Bro H did issue a report, but that was from Last year, stale, old report from memories.

This is my FRESH report only 2 hrs old, still in my brain short term memory:

Anyway the building outside looks ok, but once in the elevator and unit, they are REALLY dated.
Luckily August is no dated.  As a matter of fact, I think she now got a square hat she earned in Singapore.

Very nice and not aggressive mm,  and I also miss Mona the Rapist.  Devil figure.  Did not have time to measure her tiny waist (I am a waist man) and her big ass.  But I will make time Tomorrow to do so.

Room was dark and did not like it.  But somehow that really got my chemistry going.  My performance improved quite a bit.  Instead of the bright light that I felt I was spending time with my sister talking about every day event.  I was really into the focus of the session.  She got a good GPS system that make me docking the boat on pier with no issue.

Either I was good or she is a good actress, I am impressed with my performance.

So impressed that I already booked for Saturday session with keeper.

Guys watch out for parking on the street.  I saw a car with engine running and got a yellow ticket.
So just paid the 2.25 one hr parking ticket to be safe.

BTW, I really like Yonge and Finch corner, so many nice looking girls (and too bad with their boys, hate those guys) worth watching the girls go by.

Again this a FRESH report for a returning mm, now with a square hat and tails behind the name Bsc XX.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-21 16:26:33 | 显示全部楼层
乍谢我啊?再疑神疑鬼,你自己摸麻将去…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-21 17:48:12 | 显示全部楼层
I'm surprised August has been getting all the attention, more so than Victoria. Good for her. I see that her $160/hh options is gone. Dang! I guess she is moving up in the world. They will always be known as the Singapore sisters.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-21 23:00:15 | 显示全部楼层
i want the hh back from august 
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-22 19:33:01 | 显示全部楼层
師兄 MM 樣貌可以嗎?如果 Sisley@TOE 有 8.8至9 分,A 有幾分呀 ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-19 01:03:33 | 显示全部楼层

August@AsianSexyBabe encore review

Try to follow 747 rules, here are my ratings.

F    9
B    9
S    n/a  (me serve, as usual, she is the receiving party, therefore service score not applicable)
A    10
Rate 300 plus gratuity
How many more days  left in the tour,  3 may be.
Repeat   6 already, going 7 and 8.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 23:58:22 | 显示全部楼层
Yonge and Finch corner are all korean girls...all students
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:11 , Processed in 0.035107 second(s), 13 queries .