AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1829|回复: 3

[London] Any recommendations?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-18 07:37:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi all, first of all, I am Korean so I cannot speak Chinese so any reply in English would be super appreciated I hope this is the right place to ask my question.

So I used to live in Toronto, have gone to enjoy hobby through a few agencies there. Now that I am in London, the only thing I can find in BP, which I usually don't trust because of all the LE sting operations going on and etc etc.

I wanted to ask for help from my fellow AZN747 people here, if anyone can help me to have a good time in London. Is there anyone you guys can recommend?

Thanks!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-18 08:22:45 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, and if someone can help me how to find partners via WX or other famous apps, it would be super appreciated
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-21 02:39:49 | 显示全部楼层
spark2 发表于 2017-4-18 08:22
Oh, and if someone can help me how to find partners via WX or other famous apps, it would be super a ...

You must be a complete newbie to ask that. First rule for hunting in Canada. Never ever hunt on Wechat. You will regret it guaranteed.

Wechat is filled to the brim with scams and sketchy agents. This applies to all types of ads but regarding finding girls, they all fall under one of two types of scams.

First type of scam are the ones where there is no actual girl. The "girl" talking to you is actually a guy using fake pics he copied off the internet. Usually the guy isn't even in Canada. He'll usually ask to meet at a Shoppers Drug Mart or he might give you a condo address and act like he is actually there by describing details he looked up using Google Streetview. There ultimate goal is to trick you into sending them money electronically to prove your sincerity.

Second type of scam are the ones where there actually is a girl, but not the one you see on their ad pics, which of course are just stolen pics. They will promise young, pretty, innocent, fresh girl, but the one you will actually get will be a C9 (old whore). Often they will operate multiple Wechat accounts, so when you do a search and see a whole bunch of ads, its actually the same person behind all of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-21 02:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
Try white meat in London. Forget about Asian unless you like 40+ year old women because any ad you find promising a young pretty girl will turn out to be some at least twice the listed age.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:31 , Processed in 0.039584 second(s), 13 queries .