AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3606|回复: 3

Shirley @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-8 00:02:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First time trying this agency, and was a little worried since the reviews seem to be mixed. Anyhow, booking was smooth through text and got the location of a townhouse in richmond hill. Due to some construction on the road, I arrived a little late. The keeper didnt seem too happy about this and gave me an attitude.... kind of unprofessional.  Well, whatever, as long as the mm is good, I don't really care.
Door opened and Shirley was hiding behind it. First impression, face is pretty average, narrow face with a pretty good nose though (high bridge). Eyes are a little wide. Her body, however was banging and totally mcot. Shes about 160 cm, skinny, with B/C boobs and a little bit of meat on her ass. Going up the stairs behind her I couldn't stop staring at her little bum. Back in the room, we removed our clothing and went for sf2. Without clothes her body looks even sexier. Skinny, white skin, and very nicely shaped boobs that are not saggy at all. Sf2 was pretty standard, no wf, but I only wanted to play with her tits anyways, they are just so nice to grab. Back onto the bed, she started nipple licking with a lot of tongue movements. Meanwhile, my dick is already rock hard and was just rubbing against those tits. This was followed by some nice blowjob. Her blowjob is not that strong, and is more like the gentle gf type, but with a lot of tongue action which felt nice. Onto the main course, we started in missionary, where I fucked her while kissing her neck and ears. She seems to like it as her moaning got louder and I could feel her kitty squeezing me. And when I moved toward her mouth, she was pretty receptive and gave some lfk. However, I decided to move away because I detected smoker breath (and I confirmed with her after). We then switched to cg, where she grinded my cock while I played with her boobs. I have to say, the view of her boobs in cg is pretty amazing and made me hornier instantly. So I pulled her toward me and began thrusting again while holding her body close to mine. And while we were intertwined, she whispered in my ears telling me that she could feel her pussy getting really wet. Don't know if it's true or not, it felt so hot and turned me on even more. Then for the last position, we switched to doggy, and her ass has just the right amount of meat, at least imo, to make doggy feel comfortable. And after another few minutes of thrusting, I finally came really hard. I have to say, this is probably the most action-packed hh session I've had, was essentially fucking for at least 15 mins.

Ratings

Face 7
Body 9
Service 8   Nothing special, but very willing to change positions and seems to enjoy the sex
Attitude 8 Smiling the whole time. Not very talkative but can carry on a convo if you find a topic

Repeat: maybe, since there are tons of other options at 150 hh

Overall a solid meal. Not recommended for face fuckers, but definitely for boob lovers. If she didnt smoke, would be even better.           

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-8 09:36:03 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the detailed review!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-8 10:06:37 | 显示全部楼层
captainteemo 发表于 2017-4-8 09:36
Thanks for the detailed review!

no problem, enjoyed reading your review on bambi too  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-4-8 23:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
B cup sounds not good lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 10:28 , Processed in 0.033454 second(s), 13 queries .