AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2817|回复: 4

Exy @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-22 22:21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I know it's standard this days, but still want to applause BH keeper making things easy for booking and parking direction.
A nice beginning set the tone for the whole experience as well.

First sight of Exy was above average, not really "wow" factor, but when she smile, it added extra point to her face.
She is able to speak English quite well, good enough to communicate, and I started making some jokes and she tried to tease me back how "lame" the joke is, made the GFE experience level up a notch.
Routine is pretty much the same, but she has a really good DFK skill, and I had the longest DFK time with her compare to other MM.
During the whole time, we basically kissed when we are facing each other, and at that point, I found that she has a a very tiny mole right on top of her lips on the right side, and I think in Chinese is called "銷魂痣".  I am not sure why, but this made her even more sexier when looking at her.
She mentioned that she worked non-stop for so many days, and couldn't sleep well, so I feel bad when she was giving me a massage, so I return the favour of giving her one (my first), I thought I was wasting time, but it's great to do it because you can touch every part of her body and give her a tickle here & there, which was quite fun and she felt appreciated afterward as well.
Nice experience, something new and enjoyable.

F: 7.5 -> 9 (explained above)
B: 8 (very proportion body, smooth skin, decent size cup)
S: 7 (still new I guess)
A: 9 (you don't feel rush, always relax)
Repeat: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-23 16:58:04 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like you had a great experience
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-23 17:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
awong287 发表于 2017-3-23 16:58
Sounds like you had a great experience

I did, and I just hope when I circle back to her, it won't become difficult to book... lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-24 17:23:22 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. She is on my TDL, her pics look great and i'm surprised not to see more reviews about her. I will give her a try and share with the pack
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-24 18:03:58 | 显示全部楼层
Haha good luck
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:09 , Processed in 0.034548 second(s), 13 queries .