AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7409|回复: 14

Tira @ Mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-22 20:35:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

It has been probably the first time I haven’t seen this kindof quality in the Montreal scene in terms of Asians since a long time ago. Have to admit I am moreinto the Caucasians these days. I have to say that this time I knew who she wasbefore she starts and only to confirm if the reviews she had in Toronto were trulyvalid.

I have book in the afternoon for a quick session. The womanbehind the door is prettier than I have anticipated. For once the picture isless representative than the actual person. I am very pleased by her cute pinkoutfit while she leads me inside. Even though it was for a quick session, shestill uphold her meticulous service by taking your clothes one piece at a time.It was great relaxation to have someone cares like this after a day at work. Itwas a very sensual experience with a lady that you can’t take your eye off.
Showerwas particularly pleasant as well for she caress you while cleaning at the sametime. The amazing part is nothing feels rush, all in the time that it should bedone and she controls it within her grasp.To be honest, I didn’t last long in the main act, but I didenjoy it. The experience is great and she is open for conversation. She ispretty articulated compared to the average Koreans as long as you arepronouncing the words slowly.  Face 9/10: she is very pretty, kpop girl lookBody 8.5/10: 8 shapes with the right proportion, although ifher butt is more plump I would give a 9.5Attitude 9/10: very nice girl to be with, I like herdemeanor during the whole encounterService 8/10: there is some teeth when she goes down butthat might be a plus for some people. Didn’t DFK neither but I didn’t ask forit. Maybe my breath stinks?  Repeat: I’ll go for a hour next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 22:56:29 | 显示全部楼层
No dfk is like missing something , but thanks
By the way her butt looks not bad for Asian girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-23 01:48:03 | 显示全部楼层
she is Queen from moonwaiting at mississauga. apparently she used another name at another location also with moonwaiting, but she changed location and name to hide from someone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-23 03:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2017-3-23 01:48
she is Queen from moonwaiting at mississauga. apparently she used another name at another location a ...

She got a crazy stalker
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-23 08:36:35 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2017-3-23 01:48
she is Queen from moonwaiting at mississauga. apparently she used another name at another location a ...

Who is she?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-23 09:26:45 | 显示全部楼层
Great review! Sounds Nice, her brests all Natural?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-25 01:14:33 | 显示全部楼层
hellomissile 发表于 2017-3-23 09:26
Great review! Sounds Nice, her brests all Natural?

it is natural~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-25 09:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
Her breasts are not natural.
Get her in doggy and look in the mirror.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-25 18:28:05 | 显示全部楼层
Went to see her. It's pretty much what purplefragrance said. In the beginning she doesn't give fdk, but after you get along with her, she does. She is one of the best i have met. She makes you feel special. Know that someone mentioned she was Queen from moonwaiting, i did ask her if she worked in toronto and where so i can visit her again. But she didnt tell me, haha. I personally think she is pretty and have great body.She gave me one of the best BBBJ. Will definately want to repeat and seeing her again.I'm new to this, so not good at writing lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 20:04:29 | 显示全部楼层
loneguy 发表于 2017-3-25 18:28
Went to see her. It's pretty much what purplefragrance said. In the beginning she doesn't give fdk,  ...

I hope you can continue to share your experience. All sharing is appreciated and hope to hear from you again
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 04:25 , Processed in 0.033145 second(s), 13 queries .