找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7428|回复: 14

Swan & Ivy @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-22 00:28:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Swan @ BarbieHouse

Went to see Swan today, I was told she was one of the youngest to ever work at BH, and when I arrived at her door step I really believe that.  She has a very cute girl appeal to her, very white skin, and long black hair, really young look to her face, and youthful bounce in her step.  She looked really reserved as she was scared or something, I guess it was from the inexperience.  Difficult to communicate for even my standards but she really tries to do her best at gesturing your understanding, especially the BBBJ motion in the bath tub to signal if I wanted that.

Nice high nose, and round big eyes, just like in the K dramas the innocent school girl look.  She wore some black lacey panties which I was sniffing after she took them off, I could resist she cutie toes, reminds me very much of Bunny's feet.  No nail polish yet, so natural nude nail color.  She was cautious in the shower, fumbled a bit from her nerves, I helped her out and rinsed her body, this seemed to calm her down and make her more at ease with me.

Back to bed, I just devoured her feet, licking up and down and having all 5 toes in my mouth, she is very ticklish but seemed to resist to make me happy, DATY is well received, no DIGITs, she said it hurts, DATO she a bit scared of, so I didn't push for it.  Her BBBJ are very natural, good suction on the head and tip, and she tickles you balls with the tip of her tongue as she goes down all the way.
Skin is very soft, I squeezed her natural B cup breasts and pinched her nipples, we did MISH first, where I was biting on her neck, it got red really fast, she was moan heavy, seem to be really enjoying herself.  On to CG and ACG, she doesn't seem to tire, trusting herself deep into my hips.  

Finally I wanted to cum, but where?  I decided to cum all over her toes and feet, what a huge load, after she kept rubbing the sticky cum together with my cocks as it softened up.  Finally we just laid together, relaxing, she brought me a ice tea, my favorite, somehow she got lucky or just knew.  At the door I kept squeezing her bum, and we huge again, she called me a pervert.  I probably will repeat, in a few weeks, she got that nice innocent gfe school girl look that you just crave.

Face: 8/10
Body:8/10
Service: 8.5/10 - aims to please
Attitude; hard to say, we didn't talk much, but she just so damn cute.

Ivy @ BH, now Lala @ MW

Saw this girl on her first day, just cause I was in the area, honestly she not a bad meal to have if you have no other options, she looks good enough, like a older and slightly less pretty version of Erika but not the C9 china women you don't want to fuck.  Body is in good shape, however her skin is too tanned for my liking.  She wasn't clock watcher but I felt I needed to initiate a lot of the direction in this interaction.  She seems to just be there going through the motions, like she was just waiting for time to come up and then we part ways.  Nose is weird, has a awkward angle to it, I am 100% sure it's been changed but clearly not for the better.

SF2 included WF, she doesn't like DATO, DATY was received well, she moans a bit fake but I could tell by the amount of pussy juice she was enjoying herself.  She did BBBJ while standing, which was a first for me, maybe cause the bed was not long enough, or she didn't want to bend over the side, the switched to BBBJ while sitting on the edge of the bed.

Started in standing doggy, then CG, she got tired easily and she I pounded her hard in MISH, loud moans like she was enjoying but not really into it.  Couldn't really cum for some reason, not GFE feel or PSE feel, like having sex with a half passed out college girl.  I just HJ myself and busted a load in her mouth.  That kind of saved the session if she didn't CIM I might have just left without a release.  At the end just parted ways; I think it was the first time I was not really happy after a session at BH; and it appears she left BH and is a MW now by the photos,
Face: 6.5/10 not my style at all
Body: 7/10 way too dark for me
Service and Attitude: 6.5/10 - no chemistry no purpose.

If I had to choose and do it all over again, Swan a 100% times repeated over Ivy; Swan has that innocent feel to her that just bring the pervert out of me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 02:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢报告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 03:50:09 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/swan

If Swan is Korean, how does she say pervert, K or English?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 05:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
楼主把小天鹅吓坏了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-22 08:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-3-22 03:50
http://www.barbiehouse69.com/swan

If Swan is Korean, how does she say pervert, K or English?

변태 , this word is basically pervert or kinky, i grt called this alot by girls all over different shops, probably my new nickname  now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 08:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2017-3-22 08:41
변태 , this word is basically pervert or kinky, i grt called this alot by girls all over different ...

So it is Korean.
At least you know.  I would not.  She can say it ten times and I would think that she loves me.  LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-22 08:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-3-22 08:42
So it is Korean.
At least you know.  I would not.  She can say it ten times and I would think that ...

That's not always a bad thing fake love is still love lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 14:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
Can someone tell me what is DATO please?
Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 14:24:34 | 显示全部楼层
Very throurough report thank you!
Most likely will add swan to the TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 17:41:02 | 显示全部楼层
Smellypoo 发表于 2017-3-22 14:15
Can someone tell me what is DATO please?
Thanks!
That means licking her ass

Looks like Swan is a good meal. Ty for reporting.  Chelsea pictures looks awesome too... maybe toftt
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:54 , Processed in 0.044994 second(s), 13 queries .