AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11835|回复: 22

(3P!) Kelly & Kitty @ Victoria Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-19 19:08:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本来以经BOOK了3P日本妹,但老板特然说ASUKA FIRED了! 所以无奈就想算了。 但突然发现VG都有3P, 还是中国人。两姐妹3P听起来太吸引了, 所以不理37,21 BOOK 了先算。 本人最近身体不太好,煞夜太多了, 怕不能起来, 所以先BOOK 45分。

到了NY地段,开门进房间,发现两个小美女已经在笑笑的等待。KELLY是香港人,年纪比较大,但很有女人味。样子不是特别出众,但有一种很有上她的冲劲。她的样子越看越好看。可能大家都是香港人的关系,特别有亲切感。KITTY 是广东也会广东话,她比较BABYFACE一点, 但比照片年纪大一点。 化妆浓了点,如果淡妆应该回更年轻。 两人身材都很棒! 要挑剔的只怪自己左擁右抱无法好好品尝。

一进房间,两女都非常热情的帮我拖衣服,当场以经历手上下其手的摸我。(Sorry, 再这样写下去天要亮了,还是改英文。 打中文太累人了)。

Once the clothes come off, they being feeling me in all the right places, pushing me into their tits and roaming.  After some chit chat, we go in to the bath room. I swear we spent like 20 mins in there.  In there facing one girl making out, while the other cleans my back and butt crack, and then soap on body slide.  Turn around and do the same thing.  There are so many tricks in the bath that they did, and omg it's so great when one is doing waterflue and the other feeling you from behind and giving a boob massage.  That was the hardest i have been in a long time. We ended the shower by me holding the two women on each side and squeezing their 2 pair of tits with my two hands.  Out of the shower we dried each other and look at each other in the mirror... it's one of those things wehre i wished my eyes were a camera and i can catpure that moment.  Imagine a guy being held by 2 girls with towels around them, one front and one back looking at the mirror and making V on their faces.  DAMN i wish i can remember that rest of my life.

Into the bedroom, was told to lie down, and they begin to do their routine. They have the 东莞ISO down to the T.  First it was fire and ice bbbj, and it was awesome to have both licking me all over the place from back, to feet to bbbj.  they even did some ass play using a liquid and followed by something i've never seen before. Basically they take hot water and run it down the ass crack.  I have to say i liked it, but not for erotic reasons but just feels nice.  They spent so much time on the foreplay and bbbj that i couldn't keep track of time.  but the fact of having two women licking you all over the place and bbbj is something that really have to experience at least once.  

Finally i think we spent too much time playing the dom went on and i had Kitty ride me CG.  This is totally me, but since i have been hard for so long, (almost 45 mins) i was losing steam, so when she went it, i was a bit limb ,and about 2 mins of riding i came.  It was a shame, since i spent so much time playing that i didn't have time or energy to fuck Kelly.... ;( after i came, they held me in their arms and just relaxed me.  They promised that if i return, they will give me even more surprises, we went into the shower again and had more of the 4 hands body wash, which felt as amazing as the first time.  

AFter the deed is done, dropped donation of $600 and went out the door.  

Overall i would definitely repeat, but because of my poor performance, next time i may do them both again, but get right to the action or opt for a short time.  They also offer duo for 30 min or duo for 45 min.  I think i would recommend doing that and at least experience two women at least once!

Overall i would say:
Kitty F: 7.8
Kelly F: 8

Kity / Kelly B: 8
Attitude / Service: 9

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-19 19:28:34 | 显示全部楼层
nice review sounds hot
but r they truly sisters?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-19 19:30:48 | 显示全部楼层
^$$$^ 发表于 2017-3-19 19:28
nice review sounds hot
but r they truly sisters?

Not real sisters.  But i think they are use to working together, so they have some chemistry, which is key to 3P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-19 19:39:19 | 显示全部楼层
两女应该是双飞 不是3P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-19 20:33:38 | 显示全部楼层
What a great review!
Is Kitty photo real on their website?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-20 07:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
Technically, it was only 2P and not 3P because you didn't touch the other one who was only an on-looker!  

I  tried 3P twice in my "illustrious" career.  What I did was, change partner once every several minutes to get my full money's worth.  

I am not saying concentrating on one is not the right way, I am just saying that I ordered 2 dishes and I want to try them both! (I might have left both unsatisfied! )

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-20 08:06:41 | 显示全部楼层
人一世,物一世,試過3P最實際?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-20 08:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-3-20 07:14
Technically, it was only 2P and not 3P because you didn't touch the other one who was only an on-loo ...

一皇两后,很考验男方的各项应变能力,否则几分钟就被KO了。香港比较适合选这项,四方八面都是镜子
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-20 09:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
What's the price for duo?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-20 16:05:56 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-3-20 07:14
Technically, it was only 2P and not 3P because you didn't touch the other one who was only an on-loo ...

Yup, I agree.  definitely need to try both dishes. I had fun last time doing that with Yolander and Isabella. Although I think 30 or 45 minutes might be too short for this kind of 2 dishes meal

z6696329zjh 发表于 2017-3-19 19:39
两女应该是双飞 不是3P

兄台,其實3P係「三人亅統稱,包括男女男,男女女,女男女,...等等(MFM,FFM,MMF, FFF...)
「雙飛」只係一皇兩后嘅專稱。樓主冇寫錯。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 04:13 , Processed in 0.036001 second(s), 13 queries .