AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4729|回复: 7

New Tracy @ Angel/Honey Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-14 04:17:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Its always tough when feeling horny at night because most of the places that open late are crap. So I headed to the one place which I knew open late and still reliable for finding an edible meal.

I say NEW Tracy because she has undergone a rather big transformation. I had seen Tracy last year and the she gave me the impression of an innocent young student girl who would be the last person you'd suspect of working in this field. I thought she left the business for good but when I saw her again I was like, OMG. She was a skinny girl with almost like a teenager's body but now she filled out and got a set of enhanced titties and her hair dyed blonde. I wanted to bang her immediately.

She still has that shy demeanor and soft almost inaudible voice. Her service improved somewhat but she is still rather inexperienced. If you want great service then she's not the right girl, but she does have great attitude, plus she is obedient and willing to follow instructions. With her, you have to tell her what you want.

She is a rare gem in this trade and won't be around long. I was told she will be gone by early April.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 08:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
So basically same Tracy but with bolt-ons? Meh...I don't like man mades. Kind of ruins her "innocent" natural body IMO. I'm sure some bros dig it though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 08:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
wtf she got fake boobs? fuck what a deal breaker
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 11:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
Logwai 发表于 2017-3-14 08:04
So basically same Tracy but with bolt-ons? Meh...I don't like man mades. Kind of ruins her "innocent ...

Actually there are fakes and there are fakes.

I met mm in China and asked her if they are real , and she told me NO.  Like her honesty and it turned out injection via ARM PIT (Second trip brought her cream from HK to put on the SCAR under arm pit to make it not so obvious, like the scar C section caused to mothers after birth.   Did not know what to get until mm in HK told me about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 15:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
I begin to wonder if Baby(from angel) boobs were real, its soft, but felted kinda real.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 16:34:16 | 显示全部楼层
我之前已出報告説她是假波?還給我特別驚喜 (bbbj) ? 還給人說我出假報告 ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-14 23:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, that Tracey's boobs doesn't appear to be man made, but if you try to feel it in detail, you can tell.
That pair of melon is still pretty soft and fun to play with.

I agree she is very shy and her voice is extremely soft. It would make a huge difference if she can turn the volume a tad bit up.

Having me to tell her what I want, and seeing her just silently conforms to the request made me feel very guilty...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-22 19:05:19 | 显示全部楼层

再會 trays as honey spa

今天又性起,想起上次那個給我驚喜的spa mm ? 就過去再找她吧?流程都是一樣的。今次也同樣有上一次的。但今天看 mm好像殘了很多。樣子好像很不開心似的。弄到我都不知道做不做好?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 21:30 , Processed in 0.034493 second(s), 13 queries .