AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2693|回复: 6

TOFTT - Curi@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-10 23:54:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As A newbie to the forum, want to say thank you for everyone's comment and lead me for a good meal. And I thought to really TOFTT, and try Curi @ BarbieHouse. It was her first day, booking was easy. Got to the location, not the best location I would say, as there is people from street can watch you while waiting at the door. Door open, short skinny girl, face is ok in my opinion. Walk to room, no interaction yet, communication is zero. Took cloths off, SF2, and I touched her skin, lose and not that smooth. Got on bed, DFK, BBBJ, the usual, but very lack of skill, I can smell that she smoke a lot as well. But then she put on cover and got on top, and this is the only good thing about her, it was the tightest I ever feel.  This is the only moment out of all that I feel GFE, and thinks yes, this is good share to everyone, and I was wrong. Right after I unloaded, she immediately got up, clean herself, without "caring" about me, she said "shower?" I booked 45, and we were no where close to it, I wasn't even asking to do anything else, but I thought we can relax in bed a little bit. I know at this point, it's useless given the language barrier, so I just shower and put my clothes on. While I was doing that, I saw her just re-tidy the bed with the same blanket, and I was like Sh....t, I just try to brainwash my mind that I was the first customer (sorry for the bros behind me). F:7 B:6 S:6 A:4 Repeat: no way

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-11 04:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing bro. The overall quality at Barbie House is one of the best among all the kimchi garages, but there are still some sub par girls. Hope you have better luck next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-11 08:02:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-11 08:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for TOFTT...her pictures looks good tho. ARe they close to the real person? Any ratings? and is she natural
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-12 10:57:59 | 显示全部楼层
Face: 7 (face is pretty close to pic, not bad, but not enough to wow you)
Body: 6 (skinny type, boob doesn't feel natural, but it's ok, the problem is you can smell that she smoke once she get close)
Service: 6 (give her benefit of the doubt that she is new, but seriously, got to change the bed sheet after)
Attitude: 4 (hurry me to shower right after, when I still have 20 mins left, minimal smile)

But anyone wants a tight tight action, she is recommended, other than that, don't go
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-12 11:27:46 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, that's disappointing! She was on my TDL as her pics looked great but probably won't after this review. Thabks for the heads up bro
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-12 19:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
Khobby 发表于 2017-3-12 11:27
Wow, that's disappointing! She was on my TDL as her pics looked great but probably won't after this  ...

Seriously, there is nothing really that bad about her:
Smoke - tolerable
Service & attitude - I had worse
Without changing the bed sheet - if you are ok, go ahead, I can't
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 21:50 , Processed in 0.035721 second(s), 13 queries .