AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4845|回复: 4

Bijou @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-24 18:09:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Relatively new to this and first time doing a review, hope it helps other brothers here.

Face: 7.5 Cute face with big eyes, my cup of tea (doesn't look too much like the picture but still decent)
Body: 7.5 Slim body, boobs between b-c, overall great shape...
Attitude:8.5 Can tell she is relatively new...told me she is about couple weeks in...will stay for 6 months...she is willing to learn and let me take control...constantly smiling and commenting back on my body..asks if I work out alot...=)
Service:8 Because I can feel that she is quite new, and she tries very hard in pleasing.  I took control midway and she seems to enjoy it very much.  A plus was she made a warm tea for me to leave with because she said my hands were cold coming in....
Repeat: yes, enjoyable experience.

Here is a brief summary:
Got up to the place on time, no hassle at all, brought me into the room and help me with taking clothes off.  Little to no english because she is jap, but body language is the way to go.  Nicely trimmed.  SF2, some dfk, passionately roam all over, no water flute though, clean up and head into room.  Overall good service, nice bbbj almost blew my load had to stop her then I took over.  Most notable was during DATY, she moaned intensely while grabbing her boob and my head, can feel her pussy tightening.  The view during doggie was great and finished with cim.  Good meal.  Would definitely repeat.

http://moonwaitingvip.com/64433-2/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-25 08:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
on the picture say she was korean,but webside write "Bijou" New Japanese Arrival in Town.witch one is true?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-25 14:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
I believe she is jap...she told me she is japnese as well...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-26 10:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
It is hilarious reading the MW description of this girl. I wonder where they find such ridicule writer!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-1 16:11:18 | 显示全部楼层
She asked me if I work out a lot as well. Maybe a strategy to make us feel better. ^_^"""

Oh well, real or not, it worked. Heh heh
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 02:01 , Processed in 0.035758 second(s), 13 queries .