AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6738|回复: 17

Ruby@LuluLala

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-16 22:16:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The location is a big clean upscale building in Shaughnessy area. Booking was easy. Phone girl was professional. Lots of pay parking in front of the building. The shop is in front of the building.I buzz up and take the stairs to the apartment. No knocking was needed because Ruby watched me Arrive and approach. The greeting was a little awkward at first she then me remembered me from her last visit here and gave me a big hug. That is pretty amazing that she remembers me. Her body, crooked teeth smile and attitude are the same The washing is age is not real but I would say mid to late 20's is the age. She took my hand and led me to the room. The shower was a bit small but comfortable. Lots of kissing and fondling followed.To the room! She Started with a bit of small talk and moved into the best deep throat BJ I have had in years. I tried to turn her to lick the kitty but she misunderstood it to be put on cover and ride time. I did not stop her from climbing Aboard. Finishing in mish. She let Jr stay inside her for a minute which made it feel less a transaction and more like being with a girlfriend. The agency is new but if they get more girls like Ruby this will be a real alternative to the When I think back to the session, I think of the gentle kissing, and the no rush to slide out. Sensing is a word that comes to I will be back for another visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-17 20:45:34 | 显示全部楼层
Tony used to be in Shaughnessy. If I remember well, she used to work at Tony for a few weeks.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-17 21:53:31 | 显示全部楼层
You remember well it's very close to Tony's condo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-20 09:51:16 | 显示全部楼层
Went to see Ruby really nice girl, loved her nice legs...everything OP said is pretty much on point...I don't want to go into too much detail, but I had a good time, I was attracted to her, we had an intense time
Face: 7.5
Body: 8.5
Service: 9
Attitude: 9

will repeat, and the incall location was really nice, person exchanging texts with was also very friendly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-7 20:56:01 | 显示全部楼层
tried Ruby last  week, really good experience,Ruby has fantastic BBBJ,enhanced is not a problem for me
ill repeat for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-8 22:58:53 | 显示全部楼层
Their website said closed after friday, do you guys know why?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-8 23:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
I asked phone girl the same question. Ruby is taking some time off and new girls are delayed on visas. She say there is a a Chinese and Korea girl coming but don't know when
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-8 23:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
So Ruby gonna be back?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-9 00:19:22 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-9 22:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
seems like she is gone for good after
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 18:34 , Processed in 0.032895 second(s), 13 queries .