AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3652|回复: 4

Star @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-14 17:20:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First let me say Star is no star and i wouldn't call her VIP.

She let me in and we headed to the bedroom.  She is very quiet and didn't say much.  Once in the shower she started a very limted scrub around the front only.  This was followed by a quick rinse and a BJ.  Once in the bedroom she continued with the BJ and used a bit of teeth so watch out guys.  I went down on her for awhile and gave up as she was unresponsive.  Moved on to the main event, if you want to call it that.  Again, she was very unresponsive.  

Overall I couldn't wait to leave.

F: 6 (looks late 20s)
B: 6 (Lots of tats, Fake tits, but maybe her best part / hair growing downstairs... that look like I know I should shave but I'll do it tomorrow)
A: 5 (dead fish)

This was my session and it could have been just me.  Maybe she didn't like me or something... So hopefully no one else gets to waste money like I did.

I don't like writing negative reviews as I truly don't expect much.  (No cim / digits / rimming)  I think I'm easy to please, as I just like to know the girl is having an ok time.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-15 00:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
Well, I have totally different service, I don't have CIM because I didn't ask for it.
I had been repeat her for 3 times. she is my GIRL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-15 11:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
Dead fish or "salty fish", or BOTH, this is the market
Oh, forgot, they are fake too, like fake crab meat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-15 12:04:14 | 显示全部楼层
wasn't impressed by her performance also, very dull
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-16 18:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
Who knows....  I think she has a lot of attitude..  How many Korean's have you met covered in tattoes..  The only one I've met is special K.  

Glad someone is enjoying her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 19:41 , Processed in 0.033277 second(s), 13 queries .