AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2395|回复: 0

Boa @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-12 14:56:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I finally the chance to meet with Boa last night, she was on and off for a while, and the just off for like three days, there was no chance for me until now.  Read other review saying she was worth it so I had high hopes.  Got in, she really got that innocent look.  Very soft spoken and reserved type; kind of like a geisha.  I could tell by the way she smiles and her gaze with her eyes she has a wilder side.

The shower was normal , lots of touching body sliding and roaming.  Overall I didn't find her skin too dark, she had all the lights on so I had a good look before she dimed everything.  Nice long straight black hair.  Small and hand feet, my cock felt huge in her hand.  Back to bed, I laid her down for some DATY, instantly wet.  She all natural all around, face reminded me of a old high school girlfriend which surprising was innocent looking but pure naughtiness in bed.

Excellent BBBJ, lots of DT and attention to the tip.  She gets on for ACG, she said need to go slow because she was sore from before.  I guess that is why she was on and off for some many days. Good rhythm, she leaned back and put her feet on my shoulders and her hand on my knees, not sure what position this is, but it is a first time for me.  The angle was really hitting her G spot, I could feel her getting more moist.  Changed positions to standing doggy; I was getting ready to finish told her I was going to cum, and she pushed me back on the bed.

She pulled condom off and aggressively HJ me until I popped in her mouth.  I wasn't planning to do this but she seem to enjoy seeing me flinching in pain as she keep sucking harder and harder pulling all the cum out.  Her mouth is off and she looks at me struggling from the sensitivity, she keeps twisting with her hands more on my cock.  Honestly this was the most painful but most satisfying feeling ever.  Afterwards she spits my load back on my cock and just continues to blow me until I am soft.  I was in heaven all messy and sticky.  I knew from the moment I walked in this girl has a naughty side to her.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 9.5/10 nothing short of amazing for me
Attitude: 8.5/10
Repeat: if i can catch her
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 00:43 , Processed in 0.035386 second(s), 13 queries .