AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5544|回复: 5

Pinky@moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-10 12:59:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The reason i started another thread is that I have a bit  different view from dailo4 http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=33267

For me it is just usual mw dt standard. She is skinny but lose skin, I would say she is over 30. Man made boobs and face. Her service is very average but she has a cute character. Her communication is almost 0. Smoker with below average hygiene. I was thinking about how should I write this report during the session....

Highlight is her character, cute. I was gonna leave early but she stopped me expressed that there is more time, so she give me some massage. But I will not repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-10 13:17:46 | 显示全部楼层
her body is way too tight and toned to be over 30.. her face at first made me think she was rly old too but i dont think shes that old.. just makeup .. i would say around 25
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-10 16:47:23 | 显示全部楼层
Junkgoes, I will not start another thread and waste the bandwidth.  My session was identical to yours including that she has a very cute personality. Otherwise, below average.  I love to give to charity, but would prefer to give my $140 to the Sick Kids Hospital.   

Dailo4, her cute character makes her seem under 30, but no doubt she is over 30.  

The pictures look great, but they are not her.  

Below average, I will not repeat.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-11 00:25:58 | 显示全部楼层
denton 发表于 2017-2-10 16:47
Junkgoes, I will not start another thread and waste the bandwidth.  My session was identical to your ...

Moral of the story, never believe in just one reviewer, especially one constantly seeking for attention!

Funny how he comes in here and try to validate himself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-11 00:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
denton 发表于 2017-2-10 16:47
Junkgoes, I will not start another thread and waste the bandwidth.  My session was identical to your ...

She told me she was 21 LOL
Kept calling me oppa.. I called her noona back
Despite what u say against her face looking above 30 I don't think a girl that's 30 can have a body like that.. just look at her midsection from behind .. maybe you just didn't have a good connection with her.. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-11 00:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2017-2-11 00:25
Moral of the story, never believe in just one reviewer, especially one constantly seeking for atte ...

The only thing I seek is a more unified forum which has more active contributions, I seek justice and equality for all but most important. I seek that a man keeps his words, you called me out as a "wannabe", so I called you out as a Pussy. Yet you still don't have the balls to actually face your words. Now that's what I call an embarrassment to your bloodline and last name, oh how I can hear your ancestors turning in their graves as you single handidly disgraced not only you but your whole generation. Apoc the pimp wannabe that not only has a big mouth but a bigger estogen level compared to your testosterone.  Pussy ass nigga

An interesting idea has emerged.

Apoc, by the powers invested in me, I shall give you 7 days to come out of your hiding and face me like a man. Stop being a lil bitch.

As punishment for not fulfilling this request I shall pull a few strings, the next time I see Andy or speak to him I shall request you to be banned from seeing your favorite mm whom you love, which is not a big deal imho because of her demand. They will simply refuse to book you, and now that they only take new numbers by referral of old numbers I want to see you weasel your way out of this one, it won't even be hard to identify you .  We shall see who has more connections and who the wannabe really is.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:22 , Processed in 0.049939 second(s), 13 queries .