找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4615|回复: 8

heidi cameron @ indie

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-6 15:43:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi all,

So I have never booked an indie girl before. I have never booked any sessions more than 30 minutes. But this time, I am booking an indie girl for 90 minutes... bulk move, doesn't make sense, low CP value blah blah.. I know, I just so happen to have some extra cash and want to experince something different. I am tired of the same old routine from agencies... like you go into a room, boom boom boom and leave, feels like a semen production factory, kind of missing the point. So after reading HKSEX141 bro's review on Miss Marilyn, I 顺藤摸瓜 found Heidi Cameron, petit busty indie girl. It's also worth mentioning that it's my first time trying a brunette girl LOL

Act 1:
Booking& Anticipating:
So, I found a gap at work that I can be free for over 3 hours. Totally unethical to conduct the action (lol lying to manager that I am going to a meeting that's moved to the friday before). I was eyeing on a few indie girls on twitter and trying to book them... I realized that most of the time these indepedent girls require a reference from another independent girl (like you need experience to get a job, but a job requires you to have experiences). As an educated bastard, I wrote a polite lengthy email to Naomi Nixion and Heidi Cameron, telling them that I do not have an indepedent girl as my reference but got some agency girls on twitter that may does the same or else we can go on a drink/coffee date. Neverheard back from Naomi, so I guess Heidi it is.

Act 2:
The Action:
Waited for a week, finally got the appointmen time. Location was discreet and conveniently located in the financial distrct (totally got lost for a second on google map, typed in the wrong address). Anyway, door opened, a beautiful petite girl wearing only bra and undie appeared behind the door. Sexy and elegant, those were the first words that poped into my mind. We brifely talked and I put the donations on the table (in an envelope, apparently they have rules, I found tht girls in white agencies tend to ask us to put the donation on the table instead of giving them directly, makes sense though). I took my time for the shower. As I got out, Heidi is already waiting for me in bed. I took a good look at her, she looks like a young Natalie Dormer but brunnete. Oh and sorry HKSEX bro, I didn't have the time to get uncle tetsu, I got some chocolate for her instead lol.
We brifely talked, she started the action by some soft kissing and lfk, it quickly escalated into further actions. I will not go too detail into the actual action, but the way we communicate, is something that were always missing in the past so many appointments that I had with an agency. Specifically, I always think those girls were bsing or faking when they talk about themselves or they rarely talk about themselves... but maybe cuz we got 90 minutes, we really get to know each other well. I kind of sensed that we were both being ourselves under the makeup names we gave each other.
BTW, I love her bjs and she was super vocal, wet and cute feet XD.
I really enjoyed the kissing and foreplays.
Act 3:
The Closure:
I left a little earlier than the amount of time that I booked. I was thinking about maybe I should ask her for a coffee while we still have the time. But then nah, probably not suitable and kind of weird. So I took the shower, left early and went back to work. My penis was really exhausted after the two back to back shots.

Overall, Heidi was a pretty, fit and young girl. We shared an excellent time together. I really had nothing to complain about. It's hard to put numbers on a person that you exchanged proper communications with. I guess I didn't pay for sex but rather like a temporary companioniship. I think in the future, to be fair, I will not give ratings to sessions longer than 45 minutes... unless I was really paying for the service. So I am not going to give numerical rating this time.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-6 15:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-6 17:09:28 | 显示全部楼层
Glad you enjoyed your time.

Seeing indy is quite a different feel than regular garage girls.
Generally less mechanical and rushed.

I have my own list of Indies to go thru. One coming up this week. ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-6 18:37:14 | 显示全部楼层

Yes. That's her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-7 16:43:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review OP...Heidi seems like a hidden gem that u've just found, congratz!
100% agreed with about booking longer time and get knowing each others better before session..this is where all the fun came from! I was also a 30 mins session person b4..until my first meeting that longer than an hour I found this is totally different game..im planning to have dinner date with one of the fine ladies... heehee

Obviously she appreciated your time and effort to reach out to her by writing longer booking email or she won't end up seeing u...u r on the roll brother!! so when is your revisit?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-7 23:11:06 | 显示全部楼层
hksex141 发表于 2017-2-7 16:43
Thanks for the review OP...Heidi seems like a hidden gem that u've just found, congratz!
100% agreed ...

lol thank you again for the advices you gave.

My revisit? LOL when I somehow get more bonuses XD or save up from strip club strips and 30 mins sessions... I don't think I can go back to having 30 mins fuck n' go anymore
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-8 14:56:47 | 显示全部楼层
hey bro, what's the damage or rate for independent ones like her ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-9 14:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
coolcong 发表于 2017-2-8 14:56
hey bro, what's the damage or rate for independent ones like her ?

300/hr , I booked 1.5 hours for 450
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-9 15:00:38 | 显示全部楼层
she is looking old, above 30?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 04:35 , Processed in 0.042196 second(s), 13 queries .