AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3508|回复: 3

aileen @ mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-30 20:57:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tried with aileen last week.  She is tall and slim. Her has a bit baby fat in her face but overall looks ok.

She is a bit shy which I like.  But be aware that she only offers blowjob with condo on.  

Here is my  rating:

Face: 6
Body: 7.5
Service 6.5

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 17:41:34 | 显示全部楼层
Saw her recently also...but thought I would say that I had an awesome experience so maybe ymmv? its true she was very shy and she has an average GND face,  reminded me of the shy type conservative Asian girl I had in my classes in school, so it was a turn on....when I first saw her and I noticed right away so I tried to be really friendly and made her laugh, I commented that I liked her body a lot and I did, so it seemed to have worked because after that the session was total GFE++ with me.
so when we get to the room we start to kiss and wow she gets on me and it moved to passionate DFK tongue swirling action, and she was super into it, while we were making out I slowly began to caress her smooth soft perfectly white skin, moving to her breasts and then slowly down to her Y, I slowly go in with a finger and rub her gently all while we are still making out....it was so intense, I moved her up and layed her flat on her back and started an awesome DATY with digits, she was loving every second and me too as she was fresh and smelled great...I continue and she squirms and moans and slowly tries to squeeze my head with her legs and tries to push my head away with one hand but I don't give up until she has her O and man was it great to see....wow
she then moves on to me and forces me back and starts a crazy aggressive BBBJ on me with tons of saliva for 5min, she tries to DT but only can go half way, she would go up and down shaft and she knows the sensitive part so she slowly twirls around the head, omg... I say grab the condom, so she DFK's me more and we both hurry up to put the hat on, I put her on her back and slowly try to get it in but its so friggin tight wow, finally got it in! I had to go slow she was so tight and didn't want to hurt her, we slowly build up the pace and she starts to make these sweet moans every thrust she tries to grab my face and I see she wants to DFK so I go in for it while she squeezes me tight against her body, and with her legs behind me tries to push me in deeper every thrust. we make eye contact constantly.
we then switch positions where I slowly push back her knees together to her chest , man what a sight to see my unit squeezed between her legs in her small Y, I was going to burst but I hold, switch to scissors position with one of her legs on my shoulder and told her I couldn't hold it anymore and so we build up the pace very quickly for the last minutes where she was moaning and squirming loudly, wow I think we both O'd together, she brings me in and DFK's me more, cleans me up and then cuddles up under my arm and we lay there, me just looking at the ceiling can't believe what just happened lol....what an intense session out of nowhere I was expecting the worst...she dresses me up and sees me to the door but before she lets me leave she takes me in and gives me another crazy hot DFK, I walk out of there dazed lol.
I want to remeber this for a long time, thats why I wanted to write a detail review here, the memory is amazing, she was amazing.
I think I have to see her again so soon especially after my recent  experience with safia@xo, which made me depressed anyways...should have listened to the review of her here, it was spot on...but writing this review makes me happy again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 17:49:52 | 显示全部楼层
dboy82 发表于 2017-1-31 17:41
Saw her recently also...but thought I would say that I had an awesome experience so maybe ymmv? its  ...

so LZ says safe BJ and you say BBBJ, which one is true loll?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 18:00:17 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know why? I saw her end of last week, maybe she changed now? maybe its a YMMV? you can ask the booker to be sure maybe?
what I wrote is the truth, sorry for any confusion!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:26 , Processed in 0.036837 second(s), 13 queries .