AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2759|回复: 8

Annie @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-30 08:39:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I like to be detailed with my reviews, so if you're not into that just read the pros and cons.

I felt like I needed some fun a few days ago so I did some research and found two agencies I was interested in. I called the first agency (not Dream4U), and booked for her first time-slot; after walking in, I was immediately disappointed and walked out thinking landmine avoided.
Went back to the parking lot and called up Dream4U to book with Annie. I was her first customer of the day since I booked her first timeslot (wanted to start the day right). Turns out these two were in the same condo so I didn't have to travel again. After walking in, I didn't feel dissapointed at all, so I decided to stay. She wore a cute, colourful bikini (b-c32, not sure) that complemented her tight body extremely well, and her legs and height were further enhanced by the high heels she was wearing. In terms of her face, I would say she has a round, gnd kind of look; pretty cute in my opinion.
Pros:
- tight body
- imo cute face
- firm natural chest
cons:
- small, flat butt? I'm reaching

In terms of service, she did as much as she could in those 30mins, and like in my last review, I'm not into lfk or dfk so I didn't ask for it nor attempt it. She did offer waterflute, and all standard services. The most stand out aspect here is that she's amazing at teasing, when she started her routine and kissed/teased me all over, I felt a lot of jolts throughout my body. The rest of routine was relatively standard and nothing out of the ordinary.
Pros:
-  Great teaser
- Tried extremely hard to finish me during cfs
Cons:
- Everytime she finished with bbbj, she would turn to either spit in the shower or into a tissue (a bit of a turnoff)

I think where this girl shines the most is her attitude. In terms of this alone, I think I've had my best experience with her, although my sample size isn't that large. In my opinion, she talked just the right amount, not too much nor too little, maybe it's due to her North Eastern background. She thought i was shy or nervous, but for me, I just don't know what's appropriate to ask. The first question that always comes to mind for me is "Why are you doing this?", followed by "How long have you been doing this?". I always think asking these questions might be a bit rude, considering their line of work, so I usually don't talk much. She did however kept a conversation going whenever it was appropriate, and always had a smile on her face. To be honest, if our meeting wasn't through an agency, I think she would make a great friend to talk to; almost considered going back to ask for her wechat, but thought that would be way too embarassing.

Pros:
- Extremely friendly
- Warm, bubbly personality
- All smiles
Cons:
- None

Face: 7.7
Body: 8.5
Service: 7.5
Attitude: 10
Repeat: Yes, if I can afford it, money is tight due to being in school right now.

P.S. I always regret going to agencies, because I always feel like being with my gf is so much more satisfying. Does any other brother feel this way as well?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-30 22:48:01 | 显示全部楼层
So u said are a student with a tight budget?  The best advice for you is, find another healthy hobby. Pick up a sport, enrol in a fun course, save ur money for ur future. Thank me 10 years later.
This hobby helps nothing in ur life, zero, nada.  It's not for you, not now.
Maybe only hunt once a year if u can't cut it?  
忠言逆耳
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-30 23:08:20 | 显示全部楼层
I concur with Latecomer. This hobby is not for you. At your age, you should be picking up chicks in the library or the school cafeteria. Save your money for tuitions.

There's a saying Chinese, if you don't have such a big head, then don't wear such a big hat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-30 23:47:30 | 显示全部楼层
9 out of 10 times you will not find the satisfaction, spiritually or bodily with a mm.
They are there for your money. Half hour, 1 hour after that ......its an empty dream.
Its good for old fart like me because my other half is another old fart The mms are so much prettier and younger ......and at this stage of life money is not the first priority. Money not spent I cannot bring to the grave, so will enjoy young mms as much as my jj can handle.
Unless you are filthy rich or rich second generation, you should spend your money wisely, like saving up a downpayment for a small condo........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 06:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
Just go being with ur gf lol Jesus
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 08:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
most time u won't find the satisfaction thru pay services
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-31 17:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
I really like her leg, slim and fit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-1 07:58:45 | 显示全部楼层
Lol.. U should tell her.. U r fortunate to be in the industry.. Gd for the economy.. Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-1 08:43:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the advice Latecomer and Apoc.

I do have other hobbies and a really beautiful gf, but I seek mms due to two reasons:
1. Random urges
2. Convenience; since I'm a student and she works full-time, my gf and I don't have a place to ourselves, so we can't just do it whenever we want. Everything has to align, so I have to satisfy my urges somehow... haha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 10:36 , Processed in 0.037577 second(s), 13 queries .