找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Mxx

gifts or money for mm??

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-23 22:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2017-1-23 19:15
I have seen first hand the amount of gifts that many women receive from their clients.  While they a ...

I have seen people sink on girls that are way out of their league, chanel bag, expensive trips, fancy dinners and lots of shopping, people buying cars that they don't even buy for their own mothers and splurging their life savings away for a few memorable nights.. It's all fun and games til its all dried up.. my words of wisdom would be.. when a woman wants you, don't worry about what she wants or who wants her, because her eyes are on you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 01:37:25 | 显示全部楼层
never do it bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 07:14:53 | 显示全部楼层
no gifts.  They aren't my GFs.  I dont want to sink ship.

I hate MM "suggesting" expensive gifts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 12:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
I do it just to make then happy, like flowers sometimes bring them a snack cause they couped up all day, the ones i really like i spend on larger gifts, honestly not a big deal to me its just for fun i consider it my monthly entertainment expenses
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 14:24:40 | 显示全部楼层
I have never left a tip for any MM.
I sometimes bring little items that help satisfy my experience with the MM.

Items like lingerie, adult toys.

I enjoy taking pieces of clothing off of a lady one by one, hence the lingerie/outfit.
I enjoy the way toys are used in AV, so sometimes I bring them these Japanese toys I ordered online.

Twice I brought Uncle Tetsu cheesecakes.
One time, I brought it to K, but then she told me she does not like sweets.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 14:44:16 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-1-25 14:24
I have never left a tip for any MM.
I sometimes bring little items that help satisfy my experience w ...

For someone acting like the voice of reason on the forum, you're surprisingly a miser. Please share your chanel bag story.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-25 15:22:16 | 显示全部楼层
脱苦海 发表于 2017-1-25 14:44
For someone acting like the voice of reason on the forum, you're surprisingly a miser. Please shar ...

The Chanel bag thing was a joke that I latched on to.
At the time times were quite heated and basically I was just countering things that dailo said here and there.
I do wish I had that kind of flexible dough tho.

The no tipping thing. When I first started (2014) seeing MM I saw only white MMs and a lot of them tipping is not necessary as it states on their sites. "Tipping are not necessary but gifts are appreciated"
So that's basically a rule I picked up from seeing them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-26 09:09:46 | 显示全部楼层
I've brought snacks like cakes or chocolate. Never any gifts though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-26 17:42:18 | 显示全部楼层
empnec 发表于 2017-1-26 09:09
I've brought snacks like cakes or chocolate. Never any gifts though.

Next time if you won't be eating it on the spot, please don't bring it, guys don't brush their teeth and will eat whatever you brought, and he will then kiss the mm, making next customer taste his foul mouth filled with food.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-26 19:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2017-1-26 17:42
Next time if you won't be eating it on the spot, please don't bring it, guys don't brush their teet ...

Sounds like a personal experience.

Usually I tell them to put the cakes/snacks into the fridge for later whenever their day is done.

Didn't babyme (or was it mmpleaser) that likes to bring full course dinners? I think he once said he brought lobster dinner. Now that would be bad. MM with seafood smell in her mouth when kissing. Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 19:16 , Processed in 0.035841 second(s), 11 queries .