AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7019|回复: 5

Pink @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-17 22:56:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Its been a long week and i needed to penetrate someones face so i go on a long somewhat dissappointing night of hunting.

So i initially wanted to check Annie from MW cause i've only read positive reviews on her but she was off even tho it said she was working, lame. So i keep searching and i see that there was a new chick working at Babyface. The girl in the picture looked banging, young and pretty looking. So i book that shit for 7:00pm. I get there a lil early, i'm never late for my appointments only early. Its been a while so i was pretty excited. I get up there and i take a look at the chick and she looked absolutely nothing like the pics, she looked old and her face was mad enhanced, the pics might've been taken 10 years ago. So i hit her with the " i left my wallet in my car, BRB! " this building across from Fairview is a fucking JINX i always end up walking from the girls at this building.

So on to the next. I know i said i was never gonna return to Honeybabe in my previous review but i was right by the joint so i had to give em a call right? I saw they had a alright looking chick named Vera working so call the keeper. The keeper tried telling me that she only does an hour at first and i told her i only wanted HH appointment, so i told her i'll go else where then. I've spoken to this keeper many times and i knew she liked playing games and i also knew she was gonna call or msg me back right away. Of course she calls me back and says OK for HH. The location was literally 1 min from the flop ass building i was just at so that was a positive so i thought...
I get there keeper told me to wait 10 mins, 10 mins is nothing i've waited longer. So she msges back in after 10 mins to go up. I get up there and go in and i was thinking WTF its fucking Daphne from a few months ago... " Extreme false advertising " I pull out my phone and i ask her where is VERA and i show her the pics and she tried telling me that was her. Words can not explain how pissed i was. She tried taking off my shoes i told her to stop, she kept telling me to stay just like last time. So i stormed out pissed and itching for some neck. The fucking keeper had the nerve to call me and tell the pics where real and she kept telling me to go and check her other chicks. FUCK HONEYBABE!
After all that i still wasn't gonna quit just yet.

SO ON TO THE NEXT! I check Barbiehouse's site and i tried to book Anna. Been wanting to her check from when she was working at Pandoragirl but just been distracted. I called the keeper and he told me  she was off even tho the site said she was on, so i asked if Pink was available, lucky for me she was but i had a wait an hour. An hour is no big deal at this point. So i drove around till it was time for my appointment. First time at this new spot, easy to find lots of parking. I went up with my fingers crossed, i go in and a take a good look at the girl IT WAS A GO, FINALLY. Pink looked different from the pics but she was still banging, she was wearing a nightgown with half her tits hanging out. She was really jolly when i entered, looking at her tits mad me jolly also. She looked kinda young, her face is a lil enhanced but i ain't complaining at all, she was still pretty, young and had a banging body. She had a very nice ass also. Clothes comes off FAST, SF2, LFK and WF. Her english isn't that great but i could understand and i wasn't there to talk. We talked for a lil bit b4 we started the session, i could tell she wanted to talk so i entertained her. Started with some LFK, nipple sucking, she kissed me all over and BLS then BBBJ. I was there for top only and i made sure she knew that. I also asked if she was ok with the CIM she smiled and said ok. Good skills, she slobbered all over my prick, lots of saliva and slurping. She sucked me off for a good 15 mins and nutted in her mouth, she kept blowing even after i nutted, FLAWLESS. She cleaned up and we chatted on the bed a lil bit more b4 we showered. What a GEM! I gotta check her again for an hour next time, its just too bad i was tired today.

I guess from now on i'm gonna stick with the major garages to avoid disappointments.

Face: 7.8 Very slightly enhanced but still hot as fuck

Body: 9.3 Natural large C cups, very nice plump ass

Service: 9.5 Great performance. No complaints. I really like this girl.
                 The early disappointments made my session with Pink much sweeter.

Repeat: I told her i'ma b back and i'ma man of my word!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-18 00:01:18 | 显示全部楼层
深表同情,为何找VERA?看上去很普通,HB应该是Marianh较火吧?HB的照片没打格格的都对不上本人啦

找PINK是正确的,半小時还这么多服务
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-18 00:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
pink is second time here, last time didn't stay long , this time gonna stay for long long time , she is outgoing but very lonely inside , so .... u know . She is over 25 , C+ boobs , little bit saggy but good enough when lying done bang bang bang , overall 7.5 , repeat not for me . Btw she is one of the best BBBJ I had .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-18 01:11:59 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2017-1-18 00:01
深表同情,为何找VERA?看上去很普通,HB应该是Marianh较火吧?HB的照片没打格格的都对不上本人啦
找PINK ...
Vera looked innocent, i like that but Vera probably doesn't exist

pvliso 发表于 2017-1-18 00:25
pink is second time here, last time didn't stay long , this time gonna stay for long long time , she ...

She definitely seemed like a very lonely. I wouldn't say best bbbj but it was damn good, top notch.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-18 11:58:43 | 显示全部楼层
Enjoyable read. Shame you had to run around so much getting duped by these garages.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-18 12:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
Scumbag bro you really tried so hard to get your release
I tip my hat just for you
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 19:40 , Processed in 0.033244 second(s), 13 queries .