AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5353|回复: 4

Jessie@Moonwaiting , FYI for bros

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-15 17:43:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So many of you know Jessie has returned from her Christmas break, she left back in November, and just recently started working again at MoonWaiting.  Over what is almost a year, we have become good friends, even though we only did the dirty dance 1 time.  

This is not going to be a review, rather a heads up for all other wolves out there.  Her skills are just as good as they were when she left.  Definitely one of the best PSE girls in town.  Anyways you can review my previous review about her.  

I just wanted to give a heads up FYI to all bros that have a TAN LINE fetish, she got TAN LINES from her recent trip down south.  I would assume some bros like TAN LINES, like I do, she got a good one around her bum and pussy, and a lighter one around her breasts.  Better get at it, I would assume its going to even out soon with the lack of sun from Canadian winter.

Happy hunting

**ADMIN**

Please note that we do not allow "announcement" type posts. Don't post in the discussion section to announce that such-and-such is returning soon, or give bros a "heads up", or whatever. That is considered promotional, and such info belongs in the ad section.

Secondly, for bros who have already written a review for a particular MM, please do not not write a second review unless the second experience was significantly different from the first. Otherwise it will likewise be viewed as promotional.

Lastly, I am leaving this one because the bit about tan lines is kind of new/interesting. However please consider it as an exception rather than norm.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 18:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
this is very unusual for any Asian girl to stay in the sun with a tan line.
most of them will bring an umbrella to shield them from the sun.
for them umbrella is more important for the sun than the rain.
Pale skin is a lot better than tan skin.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-16 01:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-1-15 18:08
this is very unusual for any Asian girl to stay in the sun with a tan line.
most of them will bring  ...

well, shes got tan lines now, some how cause its so rare i seem to have a fetish for it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-16 08:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
前阵有文学报告
现在有预告报告,感觉跟电影预告片似的
土豆,即然准了一家店在这放广告
干脆开放给所有店发预告算了
每次电影院看完精彩的预告,我就会去买票
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-18 08:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
not only tan lines she got. she also got lucky tattoo on her neck. hard to see, covered by long hair. but tan temporary tattoo not.

Jessie has already been reviewed many times. My small contribution:
Face: 8.5
Body: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Service: 8

firm face, firm breasts and body, I will give second look in club until close look it is fake haha. which is better, average natural or excellent fake? the MW pictures are accurate so cant complain.

service is structured routine. soaping, rubbing and hj in the shower then bbj. take you to the bed for longer spin around bbj. then vigorous CG and then missionary with long leg over my shoulder. Tight pussy. She can take a pounding.

Not clock watcher but time waster. Careful her routine will give only 1sog for 1hr. Take control for more. also she is smoker. her english is better now she can talk talk

repeat: no. or once per year. i prefer small spinner

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:12 , Processed in 0.035955 second(s), 13 queries .