AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6010|回复: 13

Very "strange" session with Katie at Hush Companions

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-14 21:10:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just had the wierdest session in my 10+ year hobby life.

Booked Katie at Hush Companions for 45 minutes. Here is a summary of what happened

- Booking went fine -  Katie is very young and her hair is black and not brunette as seen on the website
- She looked "off" when she opened the door, like she was tripping or something
- Didnt think much of it. A quick hug and she asked me to take a shower, so off I went
- 1 minute into the shower, she started shouting outside the door that she has a customer waiting and I need to hurry up
- I was going wtf and asked her if she was overbooked. This is when the strange sh*t started happening... she thought I was her previous customer and I am taking my second shower and about to leave. She totally forgot she had let me in just a few mins ago. I told her "no hun, I just walked in less than 5 minutes ago. That customer whom you said is waiting by the door is me!"
- She then gave me a blank stare, apologized and walked back towards the bedroom. I finished up the shower quickly and walked into the bedroom. Katie was still fully clothed and busy IM'ing on the phone. I laid down beside her and she started telling me that she is buying a car tomorrow and need to chat with someone. I said ok fine.
- After a few more minutes, she then turned around and started asking me what time did I arrive... I was going "huh"? So I told her what time, and she either wouldnt believe me or just confused - she still thinks I am the previous customer who had not left yet! I had to convince her that I am the "new" customer and I just arrived momentarily. She then started going through text messages on the phone to try to figure out what time my appointment should have started and what time I actually arrived. After a few more minutes, she finally figured out when I arrived. But then she started asking me what time I will be leaving. I told her I booked 45 minutes so she can add 45 minutes to the my arrival time. A few more minutes went by, as she tried to figure out using her phone as to when my appointment should end, so she can turn on the iphone timer alarm to notify her!?
- More time had passed. I waitied and waited. She then out of the blue asked again what time I actually arrived. At this point, I was pretty annoyed and told her to just call the agency if she doesnt believe me or cant figure out. She said ok, and started making the call but then she hung up while the phone was still ringing..
- She apologized again and told me she is not good at math so she needs time to figure things out (btw 20 mins had already gone by...)
- After finalizing my "arrival" time and "departure" time, she decided that we could start. We went into DFK first which was great. However, she stopped less than a minute later, and went for the condom.... At this point, she hasnt taken her bra and panties off.  I thought she maybe going for a CBJ which I definitely wasnt expecting.
- I was about to say something, but then she immediately dropped the condom and started BBBJ. So I said to myself  - ah this is getting better.... or so I thought
- Another few minutes went by, she stopped the bbbj and grabbed another condom. Other than the fact that I was starting to enjoy her sucking, I told her we havent used the first condom yet. She then took me by surprising by saying "Oh, did we get one out already?" . I said yes, and she gave me  a confused look and started looking for the first condom. She said she usually gets the condom only after sucking the guy off, and then she asked me "Did I suck you off already?"... Now I am getting scared....
- Since my dick was doing much of the thinking, I told her just give me the second condom.  I proceeded to put it on myself and started pounding her missionary and on the side.  I then asked her if she does CIM.  She said it will be $20 extra. Since my dick was doing the thinking, I told her sure.
- I then flipped back down on the bed again thinking she will start her CIM routine. But no, she got on top of me and started cowboy. I figured ok why not, so didnt stop her.
- But then comes another wtf moment.. She got off me about 1 minute later - looked at my dick, pulled out the condom and threw it in the garbage. She then started asking me if I have any plans after this session, like we were done already. I said no because I havent cum yet. She then said "but there was cum in the condom", I said "no hun there was no cum in the condom". She once again gave me a strange look, and started going through the garbage and tried to figure out which condom I used and if there was cum.....
- At this point I said to myself enough is enough and told her to forget it. Guess what, she turned around and asked me again "what time did I arrive"...
- I then excused myself, took a quick shower and got the heck out of there.

I told the agency afterwards that Katie was high on drugs or something and they need to do something about her.

Sorry about the long rant, but I needed to get this off my chest as sometimes you see these amazing reviews online but many times, in reality, it's the complete opposite.

Here are my ratings:
Look - 6.5
Body - 7
Attitude - difficult to put a rating on a girl who is high/drunk
Service - the 10 minutes we actually spent having sex I would say 8 - but the rest of the time I would say 0 since I didnt get anything out of it

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-14 21:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
she was stoned.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-14 21:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
definitely not weed... might be more fucked up like k, coke, yay,  meth?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-14 22:18:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing! This has never happened to me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 08:28:01 | 显示全部楼层
Wow you have alot more patience than me! I would have left when she was weird at the shower.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 08:32:04 | 显示全部楼层
LOL surprised they let drug whores work, and even worse drug whores that are high while working.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 09:32:19 | 显示全部楼层
I met a couple drug whores on bp before but for a whore to be doing drugs shile
Working at agency is kind of fucked up
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-15 13:15:37 | 显示全部楼层
Funny thing is Katie is always fully booked, so maybe there are many guys out there who like to have sex with girls who are high and can't think straight? Or maybe I was just unlucky that day...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 13:47:59 | 显示全部楼层
Funny that she was going to set up smartphone alarm or timer to alert her on the time for the session.
But never bother to go through in setting it up.

Any drug or alcohol will really cause any one trouble.  At least she did not pass out during the session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 20:17:53 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-1-15 13:47
Funny that she was going to set up smartphone alarm or timer to alert her on the time for the sessio ...

HUSH really needs to look into this issue. If girl isn't up to their standard, they should sack her immediately before she gives the agency a bad rep.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:42 , Processed in 0.041080 second(s), 13 queries .