AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5611|回复: 9

Sugar @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-8 16:57:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was very cold the other day. I didn't feel like doing nothing in the house.
Perhaps the weather was too cold and windy, an early afternoon appointment was easily made.

Parking was a bit difficult. The keeper texted and wanted to find out if I would be late.
Went up the suite, door opened and I saw a young girl with pretty face hiding behind. She was extra tall with her high heels.

We had a shower together. As expected, nothing happened during shower. She cleaned me up carefully using some kind of bath spoonge. I guessed she didn't want her hands touching my body.

Everything on her is natural. Her eyes make up to me was okay...... fancy hotel dinner type!

She speaks English very well. We talked quite a bit.
The rest of the session was like the routine stuff. I just went with the flow.
She brought out a "tool box" and placed it on the back corner of the bed. The box was filled with liquid bottles. She applied lotion on her hands and body and put some on me too. I was expecting there might be a body slide was coming...... not really!

I didn't feel I was making love with her. Perhaps her routine was kind of putting me off. You know what I meant when you visit her.
Not a full course dinner for sure.... but still a very tasty meal!
She offered me a glass of water and gave me a nice hug on my way out. That was very nice of her!

Face: 8  young for sure and a pretty round face
Body: 9  natural boobs, white soft skin, everything is proportional
Service: 7.5  
Attitude: very pleasant, friendly and like to chat

Her bathroom was very organized and tidy. There was no messy thing anywhere in the suite. She told me she did her own house cleaning.

Also, she wears nice perfume. Be careful if you have a girl friend, mistress or tigress at home!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-10 07:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
So accurate per you mentioned. Her all natural body kills everyone. She can be a model on silver screens for selling bikini. There are more pretty face girls on the street but couldn't seen their body.

For the amount that paid it's worth at all for 30 minutes. Just finished my 3rd time with her. 4th is coming.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-10 16:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
she is truly a gem that never fails to please
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-10 19:24:26 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like a very good meal. Will visit for sure. thanks guys
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-10 23:24:27 | 显示全部楼层
cleaning you with the bath sponge is kinda gross... when imagine that she rubbed other Johns with the same sponge
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-11 10:07:33 | 显示全部楼层
turbin 发表于 2017-1-10 23:24
cleaning you with the bath sponge is kinda gross... when imagine that she rubbed other Johns with th ...

EXACTLY!  I would not let that thing come anywhere near me.  Sponge in general is super dirty even for home use and they recommend frequent replacements.  Unless she only uses it on you alone and discard it after.  I would just wash myself in front of her with my own hands if that's the only thing she would use in the shower.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-11 10:49:09 | 显示全部楼层
If you paid attention you would see they are new and not used. She removes the tag off them.
She is very clean. You can tell by how she keeps the place.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-11 16:05:46 | 显示全部楼层
turbin 发表于 2017-1-10 23:24
cleaning you with the bath sponge is kinda gross... when imagine that she rubbed other Johns with th ...

Exactly how I felt.... almost wanted to tell her not to! She had at least 3 more of them hanging onto the shower wall in different colours.

Perhaps, we should bring our own bathing kit next time!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-12 15:44:16 | 显示全部楼层
Bfr2015 发表于 2017-1-11 10:49
If you paid attention you would see they are new and not used. She removes the tag off them.
She is ...

There were only 2 of them. It wasn't a new one. She flushed it with hot water first and applied liquid soap on it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-16 08:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
When I saw her, as soon as I saw her reaching for the sponge (all of them dry and looked brand new sitting in a basket outside the shower), I told her I preferred not to use it.  She didn't even think twice and threw that in the garbage... and at that point, that sponge was still dry and brand new! That gave me the impression that she tossed them as soon as they were used... or even touched.  These sponges are $1 for 2 at the dollar stores.. I hope she indeed tosses them after single use and that wasn't just for show because she knew i was worried about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 19:39 , Processed in 0.033612 second(s), 13 queries .