AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2389|回复: 9

trending: MM short stay durations

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-6 08:41:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It is amazing that mm are coming for short stay.
There is this mm just listed, and guess what the LAST DAY is already listed TOO.
Two weeks.
So she may be fully booked for every day of the 2 weeks.
By the time report comes out, she may be gone already.

May be just like people going to S Korea as MediTour, combining cosmetic surgery and sightseeing.

Mm comes here for sight seeing plus extra income to finance the trip and buying some handbags, shoes etc.

**ADMIN**
  • Please make sure there is a clear point to your post. Otherwise it may be deleted as junk.
  • When posting general info posts, please DO NOT include specific MM or shop names. Otherwise we often get complaints from those who suspect it of being promotional material.
  • Please post more accurate title to reflect post content. (Have been revised from "trending for MM bookings"). Your post is not about bookings, it is about work duration of MM in Toronto.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-6 09:46:07 | 显示全部楼层
And the point of your thread is?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-6 09:52:46 | 显示全部楼层
脱苦海 发表于 2017-1-6 09:46
And the point of your thread is?

Mm comes here for sight seeing plus extra income to finance the trip and buying some handbags, shoes etc.

Rather than trying to stay longer, but 2 weeks is really kind of short.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-6 11:09:24 | 显示全部楼层
How much do they make if they are fully booked every day for the 2 weeks? I see she only does 60 minute appointments. 12 wolves a day for 14 days... Keeper takes 40% cut?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-6 12:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
Think you got it.  Total it up.
But would put in 20% less for buffer between appts and slack time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-6 12:17:58 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2017-1-6 09:52
Mm comes here for sight seeing plus extra income to finance the trip and buying some handbags, sho ...

I have to disagree.

They don't come here for sightseeing, they come to make money, as they barely have time to be outside, they need money for different reasons, sometimes family member is sick, sometimes they're in debt, sometimes they need money for school, you're generalizing when you said they make money to just to buy handbags and shoes.

As for two weeks being short, it's probably all they got.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-7 01:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
I don't doubt that all are here for money but I do believe there are some that are here for sight-seeing while also working. (Some girls come here to work like crazy and then leave, others here to work and relax and then leave)

I met one who I have wechat contact with. She always updates her "moments" album with exotic places. Like real pictures with her at this place or another. There are also pics of her while she's in Toronto.

So yes, while not all are here on the "sight seeing" trip thing, there are some that are.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-7 09:07:06 | 显示全部楼层
脱苦海 发表于 2017-1-6 12:17
I have to disagree.

They don't come here for sightseeing, they come to make money, as they barel ...

Sightseeing can be done after or before tour of duty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-7 17:33:16 | 显示全部楼层
They may need money for the holiday!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-7 22:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
Some girls come here for short period of time are either making quick cash back home or sightseeing lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:07 , Processed in 0.050108 second(s), 13 queries .