AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8447|回复: 16

Ella Massage

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-1 10:25:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I was looking for somewhere close last week and tried Ella Massage. I was told it would be $100 for the hour.  It seem pretty cheap if it's just happy ending, but I guess it's worth a try.

Once she opened the door, it was complete different than what was shown in the ad.  It was bad on my part that I forgot what the picture looks like.

I just gave her abit of money for her trouble and left.

Just be careful guys, I thought all pictures on ads were good in the site.

Happy New Year
Have another Humpy new year =)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-1 23:40:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing your experience. Don't expect quality for that price.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 01:44:29 | 显示全部楼层
haha, you are so kind and even left some money before gone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 04:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
If you are going for massage that is not an issue.
You are looking for good elbow or finger pressure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 07:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
樓主,你眼見不合意仍給她少許補償才轉身離開,可見你是一個心地善良的人。她在廣告上用了不是自己的照片作餌騙你上門,令你白走一趟,不給也是無可厚非的。
我個人的經驗,性工作者如果在backpage ,66網及美民同城等媒體出廣告的,一般質素都是屬於低檔次,她們是賣給一般低收入人士。我建議對市場不甚了解的狼友,出發前還是先google search一下對象的電話號碼,如果她也有在backpage這些媒體登廣告的,便不要期望太高,用$100絕對不能找到樓主所指廣告上那些身材令人噴鼻血的美女而又可以溫馨一小時。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 09:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
What did you say to her as you giving her the money?  I have walked out a few times but I never know what to say to not hurt their feelings  and it's very clumsy as I'm leaving.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-2 09:24:46 | 显示全部楼层
I told her I need to go. However, to compensate for whatever loss business, I will give her $40

One problem is... I forgot how the pictures looked like ahha.. if I remembered, I would ask her why the difference.

She did asked me to stay for just massage though as a compensate on the money I give her.  I kindly said no as I don't want to waste more of her time

It's business ... I get it.. but don't lie with pictures... she shouldn't post it on the site if it's not remotely true.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 17:02:42 | 显示全部楼层
99% of the ads use fake pictures and never trust the pictures on the ads
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-3 02:09:51 | 显示全部楼层
yourika 发表于 2017-1-2 17:02
99% of the ads use fake pictures and never trust the pictures on the ads

That is true on sites like Backpage and other sketchy boards. But here most of the ads use real pics. Only a small minority of ads on 747 use fake pics and they usually get called out real quick.

By the way. My definition of fake pic are those that use pics of models, celebrities, or pretty girls downloaded from the internet that have nothing to do with actual MM at all. On the other hand, pics of the actual girl, even if they are heavily PS-ed or taken long time ago, are still considered real. Most of the ads here use this second type of pics.

Perhaps we need to come up with a term to describe these pics which are not fake, but don't give an accurate display of the current look of the MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-3 08:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
Again, most of the MASSAGE ads is mainly that, massage.

Additional service is extra and not mandatory.
Otherwise go for 1 on 1 or garages, then face and body may be important.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:30 , Processed in 0.036171 second(s), 13 queries .