AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2360|回复: 4

Glory at MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-30 22:47:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Suprised I had a nice experience with Glory. Pictures on site are obviously not her but she looks good, i found her pretty and cute....but everyone has different tastes.. her body stats are accurate, she is so small, thin...I love petite women, so I was happy -typical start with shower
-lots of kissing, tried DFK and she seemed to like it
-BBBJ was very good, she has good skill and I had to tell her to stop.
-DATY was good, not shaved but still ok. she was fresh, clean and responsive!
-MPOS, seemed to enjoy it, lots of moaning
-finished with really intense CIM (extra$), she really likes to please you and I loved it

I think i'd like to see her again but want to try Pandora first, we will see. I hope this is helpful sorry if you have hard time understanding, I can't write chinese. (google translate is good, I use it to translate in english lol)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-31 00:54:15 | 显示全部楼层
Does she have meat on her bum like in the picture?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-31 08:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
yes, not exactly like the pictures, but she has meat on her, she is not thin thin...her butt is pretty nice, you can grab. forgot to add, her english is pretty good and she looks very young. she is from toronto just here for short time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 15:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
有点像广告贴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-2 22:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
Went today. Agree with cute but average look as Korean .no bbj from shower. Not much dfk but she is tiny agree. Doggy is nice. I think is b cup or less. On bed, bbbj skill is good. Moaning is great. Keeper told me she is younger than galaxy . The girl told me Pandora is busy coz they are in the same building. So will try pandora next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 10:42 , Processed in 0.044641 second(s), 13 queries .