AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1495|回复: 0

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-29 23:14:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I got bored during the holiday season and so I decided to pay Leanna a visit. She is on my tdl for a while. Booking wasnt easy cause I tried to book twice already. I ended up calling a day in advance and got first slot the next day. I always like being the first cust.

Since it was a holiday season I brought over some small present.I stood outside the door for 2 min. Door opened. I can tell she just came off from shower cause her hair was still wet.She is about 165, slim, wearing a pink nightgown when she turned I knew it is from Victoria Secret. She is very pretty, oval face,fair, big eyes and nice smiles. I was immediately happy and exited. She led me into room and asked me to wait as she hasnt changed the bedsheets yet.Looking at her changing the sheets was really funny.I can tell she doesn't do housework at all so in the end I offered her help.
When it was all done finally we got to shower. She apologized to me about the time wasted and said she would start counting the time now so I think she's really very nice.

I wont go into details, all I can say is that she is not a service queen, no water flute, no CIM, no RIM and she doesnt like dfk, only lfk, Shes extremely scared of pain so I couldnt go too fast and hard as I dont want to hurt her. Overall I still enjoyed the whole session as shes very polite and pretty funny girl. We made a lot of jokes and laughed throughout the session so chemistry and communication was good. Shes the type you would want to know her better, not just to come for an hour and that is it.At least that is what I feel.

If you are looking for service and want to be treated like a king, she is not the right one for you. If you are like me who's more of a face fucker, you may like her as she is pretty.

Face: 8.5 shes really pretty to me
Body: 8.5 love her soft C+ boobs
Service: 7 guess she needs to improve skills and service
Attitude: 8 very polite
Repeat: most likel

**ADMIN**

Due to the controversial nature of this MM, we ask that anyone who already posted a review of her, or replied to a previous review of her, or otherwise have previously posted ANY comment/opinion of this MM, to please do not reply to this review.

This applies to BOTH sides (those who have positive and negative opinions of her).

Violations will be deleted and penalized.

However we welcome the opinions of those bros who have not yet expressed their opinion of her.

Thank you.

由於這個MM的爭議性,我們要求任何曾經(在以前的報告/帖子)發表過有關於她的 報告/回复/評論/或意見
的狼友,請不要回复這條帖。

這個限制對雙方立場(持正面和負面意見的人)都生效。

違規者將被刪帖和處罰。

然而,我們歡迎那些以前從未表達有關她的意見的狼友們發表。

謝謝各位。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 16:30 , Processed in 0.033141 second(s), 13 queries .