AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6516|回复: 5

Kiss @ Moonwaiting (Mississuaga)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-29 08:45:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Like many, Mississuaga is a trek but when in Rome..
Two points before going on with dreaded number review.  The pictures on website are not representative of actuals. Face wise one hopes for about 70% but it did not get there so minor disappointment.  Second, English was at a very high level for a Korean MM so there was no trouble with any conversation.

Face 7 very GND, can't believe there was any work done as I would lean toward a natural face with make up on. This would be someone you'd typically see in koreatown or Seoul walking around eating and shopping around with her friends and you would not blink an eye.

Body 8 I would describe the overall body as a bit stocky.  She was not slim by any means nor fat. Legs had some muscle and there was a decent ass.  It was a normal female body. The C boobs seemed too firm but they hung so naturally and beautifully, amazing look in CG. If these were enhanced, big props to surgeon because shape and how they fit on body were works of art.  Lastly, hair around shoulder length and in a darker shade.

Service 8.5. Despite not being the most beautiful MM in the GTA, Kiss shines in service department. SF2 with BS and kissing, main action with 69, DATY (totally shaved), long BBBJ with tongue action, BLS and different positions.  All of this is served up with affection.  My best description of the Kiss experience is that normal looking gf who is more than happy to give jj a little work out while she is also enjoying it with a smile and not shy to show it. You will not feel she is going through the motions even though it might be her routine.  

Repeat Doubt it due to facefucker reasons but in a pinch, I would not totally rule it out because of the service. Value wise, it's quite good which is becoming a rarity in this market.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-30 08:09:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-30 15:23:41 | 显示全部楼层
5' 1" 好難啃!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-30 15:27:47 | 显示全部楼层
they only have c9 and nasty hoes there in Sauga
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-3 05:59:53 | 显示全部楼层
MW started to put some good MM in sauga, good news for us, better business for the shop.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-3 22:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
BH的Kiss完胜MW的Kiss
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 22:09 , Processed in 0.035223 second(s), 13 queries .