AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4197|回复: 13

question: what do you have on you when you leave shower at white garages?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-26 22:34:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This has been bothering me for a while,

everytime I take a shower by myself at a white agency, I come out with a towel around me and my clothes in my hands... which you can imagine is fairly awkward and a mood killer... I mean, you don't leave your shit in the washroom unattended right? especially the girl doesn't have a master bedroom? The girl usually has her lingerie on and I am one towel away from being naked, kind of uneven...

I recently encountered this again, I am wondering what other bros do when you come out of a shower at a white agency... this is not a problem at asian agency b/c it's always sf2 and the mm tells you where to put your clothes and stuff.

Specifically I hold the following questions:

1. When you are done the shower by yourself, what do you wear after?

2. If you only wear a towel, where do you put your clothes? Say, the washroom is not connected to the bedroom?

I believe any answer will make my next visit to a white girl more enjoyable. Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-26 22:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
hmm

when u greet and then proceed to the bedroom to undress don't you just leave your clothes there?.. are you scared the girl will rob u? lol usually its just 1 v 1 in a white meat condo unless its not top notch white agency like mirage..

i dont wear anything out of the shower lol..  i ask mm to come join me for the shower...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-26 22:46:17 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-26 22:40
hmm

when u greet and then proceed to the bedroom to undress don't you just leave your clothes there ...

whattttt....???

my whole life has been a lie... or maybe I am too shy...
I always chat with them a little and go straight to shower LOL

I will go sometime in the next two days and start the action right away
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-26 22:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
dont be shy.. be a man

everyone told me i was a liar when i took a white mm to the shower lol.. its no big deal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-26 22:50:59 | 显示全部楼层
if it's a hotel, I would just leave my clothes on the bathroom floor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-27 00:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
Most of the places I go to have hooks in the bathroom so I just hang my clothes there. Or sometimes I just take my top off and head into the bathroom with just my pants on.

If it's first time meeting this MM I'll come out in a towel.

Some MMs that I have repeated and build up a rapport with, I sometimes come out in my underwear and do a little strut or dance of some sort. Just to make her laugh and set the mood.
A lil Magic Mike. This always works!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-27 00:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
I never wrap a towel around me. Always appear fully naked in front of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-27 06:15:55 | 显示全部楼层
Always keep your valuables within your visual distance. In Asia they often give you a plastic bag with seal so you can put your wallet, phone, and anything else important, and take it into the shower.

Don't worry too much about how you look. You are paying for sex, you are not trying to seduce them, that is what you are paying them to do for you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-28 23:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
i always put stuff in the washroom
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-29 02:11:02 | 显示全部楼层
I come out butt naked and jump on the bed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 04:16 , Processed in 0.033631 second(s), 13 queries .