找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11443|回复: 26

Miss Marilyn @ Independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-20 00:00:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.missmarilynto.com/

"WOW WOW WOW"......I couldn't think of a better way to describe my experience with stunning Miss Marilyn.
I've booked last Friday off weeks ago and planned to spend some quality time with a lady before the year end. Marilyn recently has a toy mountain give-back promotion which brought my attention to see this kind warmhearted lady.  I spent some time reading her website and at the end I've booked 1.5 hours with her that recommended in her website for first time client, which I truly grateful I did so.  Booking was very smooth and easy with providing all information she required, pretty much I got my apt confirmed within an hour.  

Her incall location is in Yorkville area and there's a covered parking garage right next to her condo which was very convenient, especially it was the day after the snow storm and I have some toys and her treats with me. I got up to her unit without any issue and door opened by Marilyn...

WOW!  

She is very attractive and beautiful, I would consider her as one of the prettiest SPs I've seen this year.  She is young and cute looking teenage type of girl with light brown long hair.  She worn a very sexy high neck lace one piece pink lingerie which show how prefect, curvy and sexy her body is.  We then sat on the couch next to the windows with all the natural lights shined on her face and started chatting (great that the couch isn't too big so we can sat very close to each other ), many times during our conversation I was impolitely drifted off because of her gorgeous face and her magnetic smiles and sometimes by her wicked natural body and her cleavage too..ah sorry Marilyn, this is so inappropriate!!  Although this is our first meet I found she is very kind, considerate and sweet with bubbly personality, which possibly the reason why she looks so bright and healthy and always has great smiles on her face...

WOW!  She just is a pure "beautiful inside and out".

Our conversation went very good in connecting with each other and built great chemistry before we going into the next step.  She told me she only see 1 - 2 clients a day max so she can let her clients seeing the best of her and maximize her performance.  I also loved the time she unintentionally (or may be purposely) putting her hands on my lap when we shared some jokes and laughs...hm...this reminds me it's time for shower! heehee...

After I freshen up she already sitting on the bed waiting for me with her lovely smile.  She asked me to lay down and relax and she started kissing my lips...

WOW!

This reminded me my first kiss - not a hardcore french kisses but gently kisses so I can taste her sugar sweet lips, then we caught the flow and slowly turned into LFK and DFK - She should write a book called "Guide to a perfect kiss". Foreplay was very sensual and I received a full and true GFE from her with lot of great kisses and intense/passionate moments.  I enjoyed the most with her cowgirl position as she can go as deep as she wanted and she probably did this by purpose:  This is definitely a fabulous view for me!! Good that I have my full day off so I can take my time to get home - she just drained all my energy out and she told me before I leave, "hm...you forgot to buckle your belt...", such an embarrassing moment for me LOL

Overall, my 1.5 hours spent with Marilyn was unforgettable, never feel too long or being rushed.  In terms of physical appearance, Marilyn is one of the prettiest ladies I've seen so far; I also believe she is the youngest I've seen so far as well.  She is cute with her magnetic smiles, heart-stopping beautiful with her pair of attractive eyes and long brown hair; Her body is all natural with lovely curves and healthy with smooth silky skins.  Marilyn also has down to earth and a bubbly personality with kind warmhearted inside, which shows from her give-back ideas from Twitter.  Lastly and most importantly, she provides ultimate GFE and unconditioned client services that always put you at ease. At the end we both agreed seeing each other again soon - I honestly don't have a good reason not seeing her as repeat.

~ Time I spent with Marilyn was wonderful and this is the memory that definitely worth to hold on ~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 03:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, wow, wow.

She's one of the few I have notification alert turned-on on twitter.

I've been eye-ing Miss Marilyn, Kate Kompton, Samantha Dion and Madeline Swann.

I think we like similar types of ladies.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 05:45:13 | 显示全部楼层
Have anyone of you two guys try Naomi Nixon something?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 06:26:41 | 显示全部楼层
WOW back to you.
Great info on M.

Her website is created via Weebly, may be I should create one for myself without ugly pictures just for fun and learning.

Interesting how good the site is.   You will know what shoes size etc to get if you find some slippers or casual shoes to buy.  Candy etc too.

Rates are not expense,  do they take prepaid cards or something like that.
As long as it is not scam,  she deserves to get paid whether or not the clients shows up or not as she booked the time with me,  time gone, no show, no money you know.

Not sure about the waist, as I am into mm with small waist.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-20 08:45:49 | 显示全部楼层
momo175 发表于 2016-12-20 05:45
Have anyone of you two guys try Naomi Nixon something?

myself I haven't but she is on my radar for awhile... both Marilyn and Naomi are good friend of Juno. ..may be I should set up a duo..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-20 08:59:29 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-20 06:26
WOW back to you.
Great info on M.

FYI her site also has her used stuff to sell...I'm not too into this fetish but good to know there is available. ..lol

overall being a SP there r risks to take like no show, last min cancelation, meeting dangerous clients...therefore they screen heavily.  Being nice and respectful to the ladies it is always easy to get references and see all of the fine independent ladies....u r correct some of them get no paycheck if no show but I know they all share a list of banned clients..if we are no show once ot twice..u probably can't see anyone of them... lol

Her rate is very reasonable..I was hesitated to book 1.5 hr at the beginning but I'm glad I did so cuz she is a real eye candy I can spend a whole day just looking at her face and body...

her waist is small compares to white SP...she has a wicked body tbh and all natural. ..can't ask for more

fyi she is a coffee person if u want to bring her some treats

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 11:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
I am so happy to see this review, totally change my plan of going to a white garage this weekend... man I am confused! you activated my 選擇困難症
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 12:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
hksex141 发表于 2016-12-20 08:45
myself I haven't but she is on my radar for awhile... both Marilyn and Naomi are good friend of Ju ...

Mm-hmm Juno Grey yeah. she's very good indeed too haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 12:07:03 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2016-12-20 11:08
I am so happy to see this review, totally change my plan of going to a white garage this weekend...  ...

It is like buying a lottery ticket, if you don't buy, you don't win!  

Based on photos:

1.  She has a # of tattoos on her right leg, including a BIG one on the right thigh.
2.  Considering that she was an athlete, her bump is on the loose side.
3.  She is 5' 4"

Appearance-wise, I think Catherine (may be Katherine), who worked for Mirage B4 becoming an indie who I met about 18 months ago, is prettier.  This C or K, has retired   .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 14:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
It is like buying a lottery ticket, if you don't buy, you don't win!

Even if you buy, you are not guaranteed to win!

Appearance-wise, I think Catherine (may be Katherine), who worked for Mirage B4 becoming an indie who I met about 18 months ago, is prettier.  This C or K, has retired

Once upon a time, 18 months ago!! LOL
Have you actually met Marilyn in person or are you basing it off of the pictures you see?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 21:01 , Processed in 0.036644 second(s), 13 queries .