找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2709|回复: 1

TOFTT Happy@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-19 22:22:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi Guys,

I've been a lurkerhere for just about a year and I appreciate the reviews you guys put outhere. I don’t normally post but I just wanted to give you guys my experiencewith Happy@Moonwaiting.

Face: 7 - I would say she’s okay, she actually looks older, maybe mid to late 20’s.

Body: 7.5 – Body isn’t too bad, not too fat not too skinny. She has about 2-3 tattoos,didn’t bother me as much. She has manmade chest and clean kitty.

Service: 7 – Her English was surprisingly good and we talked a little aboutourselves to kind of break the ice. No DFK, no waterflute, and no digits. BBBJfelt awkward, it was as if she just put her mouth over and did minimalmovements. I didn’t really feel anything. She did the BBBJ for maybe about 1 minutethen dome came on. I asked her for more foreplay and she was okay with it. Positionswe did was RCG, CG, Mish and Doggie. I will say though is that she was tight.
Attitude: 5.5 –Although services were good…her attitude was slightly off during round 2 andwas a turn off for me. Even though she would say “whatever you want, baby” itwas not whatever I wanted. What ended up being the mood killer was when we werein the middle of CG, she stops and says “Let me just give you a HJ” I was like "ummm...what?" So 2nd session ended in a HJ which was not what I wanted.I was confused and I did not understand what change her mood. I mean the 1stsession was great. Perhaps she is bipolar. This was the first time ever thishas happened out of the sessions I’ve had with other MMs and the reason why I’mposting this. At this point I’m curious if others has had this or similar experiencebefore with other MMs. Or I could be unlucky or she is really bipolar…lol

Damage: 1 hour session of 240 + no tip only because of attitude.

Repeat: Nope

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 22:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 07:52 , Processed in 0.041662 second(s), 13 queries .