找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iHunter

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-23 17:45:27 | 显示全部楼层
curious 发表于 2016-12-23 17:22
Easy.  All I have to do is use a Bayesian prior with a subjective weight of 0.99 to the score 7.   ...

Ok apply to this situation and show us the results.  Throwing out a theory means absolutely knowing if you cannot apply to the situation.  

Question: have you actually seen Leanna?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 18:21:25 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-12-23 17:45
Ok apply to this situation and show us the results.  Throwing out a theory means absolutely knowin ...

This will be my last reply as I don't want to make it a statistics forum.

For simplicity, I assigned a weight of 0.99 to the score 7 and a weight of 0.01 to the score of 10.  The rest of the scores have weight 0.  Then the weighted average score (posterior mean) is 3.515.  This is significantly less than the claimed score 8.  I can argue that this makes sense because I don't trust any score that is not 7 or 10 (I am just using it as an example to illustrate I can make any result based on my own believe and how I weighted the reported scores).

To answer your question, yes, my subjective score  of Leanna is 8.  To put some relevance to my score, I rated E and C 9.  I absolutely am not attracted to B.  In between I have met some below 5 but most are in the 7-8 range.  I will say she's above average.  Actually I like her.  

Anyway, all these scores means I like the look of E and C more.  Nothing else.  I only repeated E and C and did not repeat anyone else.  I don't hunt that often as I am not rich enough or young enough to do it as often as you guys.

No more reply from me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 18:23:58 | 显示全部楼层
curious 发表于 2016-12-23 18:21

For simplicity, I assig ...

Sorry the posterior mean is 7.03 (my calculator is acting crazy).  Sorry.  Still is is less significantly less than 8.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 18:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-12-23 16:17
I would like to comment that the whole mm preference by bro is always subjective.  Just dispute once ...

I think this is the first time ever I absolutely agree with you.

Keep up this type of comments!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 18:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
curious 发表于 2016-12-23 18:21

For simplicity, I assig ...

Thank you for your explanation and the reasoning of why you think the way you do.  I don't agree with it especially when you yourself rated Leanna an 8.  I also don't agree with your 9 ratings for C and E but that is what you think Like I said in my first response, someone I trust rated Leanna's face an 8 and I value that persons opinion (and no it wasn't one of the so called white Knights)

I only compiled all of the ratings to show what others rated Leanna, whether they can be trusted, well that is up to those who use reviews and ratings in deciding whether to see Leanna.  

Personally, I am only interested in one person right now and that is who I choose to see. To me, she is the best there is but to others they may have a differing opinion.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 19:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
It's nothing personal..... It is only Dailo's retarded mentality.

I blame where I came from.... becuase he came from a low-class, underpriveleged

To do what you couldn't do.... because he lied and failed to see truth, always in his own
illusion when he sees the world, including how he attracts girls, a fucking big lier.

Leanna eyes are beautiful and don't need any surgeon's job

When dailo's smear real gentlemen will speak up for justice.

Daill's life is fucked up and need to blow out shit here.

It was so obvious how she was nice only to gentle customers who are in the upper class. So a low-
class Dailo will retaliate and smear..

Protecting our own favorite mm is the job of any responsible wolf, because we are really man.

whats so good about her? She is just pretty enough and is hard to find.

you don't dare discuss services because no one has said her service is excellent. Many like her because she does not RIM, this is so-called class that Dailo can never understand.

face is natural, boobs natural, hips are natural. Dailo only saw her 30m and got them all wrong.

she never care about Dailo and does not give a shit to ask him anything.

Dailo is seeing shit in his eyes becuase he is 100% made of shit.

Her bbbj was good for me. But rude guys will not experience the same. her cg on me was good too although she does not like cg.

her hips  are normal and beautiful but Dailo's eyes are fucked up and filled with shit

No one can expect she can enjoy the session with Dailo and moan like the way she was with me or another gentleman.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 20:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
Very weak reply .. if my life is so fucked up how can I afford to fuck so many good girls ? Low class people are poor and weak.. strong people succeed in life..

Let's get some other replies in here.. who else thinks her face and body is not natural? My eyes do not deceive me. Last year she looked like she had a liposuction.  Her eyes look surgically enhanced to be bigger.

If I don't attract the ladies why do most of the hot girls in my life ask me to cum inside them?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 20:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
Unlike a pathetic greedy fuck who is clearly only here to promote her.. I have reviewed lots of girls and discovered and shared plenty of new gems. She is just another whore .. plenty will come and go. I will try to review them all but you.. you'll only maybe review the ones that need the extra clientele or give u extra services .. just like Eva @asb.. and we all know how well that turned out.

I expose fake bitches, and fake people.

I got fake people showing fake love to me .. straight up to my face.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-23 23:58:16 | 显示全部楼层
LOL Nice work on the Eminem reference there, thats a good song.

I don't normally post much here but I lurk..and i felt like I also have to say this...

I tried Leanna and also thought felt had a bit of bad breath (non smoker breath but something else)
Like Dailo said, her hips weren't that good and honestly I was a little disappointed when I first walked in the door based on the super high reviews here...
The BJ obviously isn't really good, DT not bad but not amazing or anything.
I did like the DFK but like the bad breath it wasn't as enjoyable...
Shes not that hot overall in my opinion her body wasn't that amazing either...

I liked Emma, Roxy, and especially Victoria WAY better, Victoria in my opinion is the prettiest and hottest MM i've seen at ASB.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 12:59 , Processed in 0.037870 second(s), 11 queries .