AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5616|回复: 20

Annie @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-17 20:23:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I suspect this girl has a split personality disorder. My secondvisit was horriable… Unlike my first visit to see her, Annie’s character on mysecond visit was different by 180 degrees. A person with obnoxious behaviour,SHE GAVE ME HELL  when I couldn’t popduring doggy and mish with her. We were only 10 mins into the room??? WTF. Also,her tunnel is way too loose down there, and when a woman yells at me like that,how can I still maintain sexual desire!!!! Worst part was when we switched overtotry HJ, she yanked my JJ really hard where I couldn’t help but scream…
At 40 mins, she kept arguing with me but I didn’t botherwith her as I knew the rest of the entire session was going down the drain.What a waste of time and money. I’m done with her.
Btw,she dictates everything on that bed and tends to shuts herteeth tight so that you can’t DFK.

**ADMIN**
To all readers. Please note that this account was created 2016-12-17, and take this into consideration when judging the authenticity of this review. Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 04:22:11 | 显示全部楼层
I suspect you are were rude or made some unreasonable demands which she rejected.

If your second visit was different by 180 degrees that means your first visit was good. Why didn't you write the review the first time of your good experience?

Even if we accept that you somehow didn't feel like writing a review before, why did you have to open NEW ACCOUNT to write this bad review?

You also complained about her pussy being too loose. You've seen her before. You must have known her tightness. This isn't something that changes overnight or even in a month or two.

You are saying she yelled at you and gave you hell for no apparent reason. If so then she must be crazy, and if she was crazy, I'm sure some other bros would have mentioned it by now.

For the record, I have not see Annie and don't know anything about her. I just find this review very dubious and unbelievable.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 04:27:52 | 显示全部楼层
Given the tone of this "review". I don't think its a smear against the garage. I also don't think its a completely fabricated fake story. Rather, I think its a genuine bro who had a bad time (perhaps partially or completely due to his own fault), and wants to have revenge by writing an absolute terrible review.

Guys who never write reviews are inherently selfish. Therefore I don't trust anyone with a empty posting history who suddenly writes a bad review to "warn the bros". These guy are simply using the forum as revenge tool.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 04:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
I have met Annie of MW almost 2 months ago.

I liked everything about her except the no-English part.  I only understood "honey", the rest I didn't.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 05:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
If OP had previously wrote a review for his first visit I would probably believe this review.

Right now it sounds like he is trying to convince those who already tried Annie and know she is good that she was good in the past but now is terrible.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-18 09:53:17 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-12-18 04:27
Given the tone of this "review". I don't think its a smear against the garage. I also don't think it ...

To me, it’s very surprising how her attitude changed dramatically. It was very surprising for me as I was the first man of the day. It was as if she was a completely different person. I’m as gentle as your are and I don’t deserve such treatment.  I’ve given my advice…take it or leave it. If I wrote positive reviews, you’d call it a “Shill”. If I write a negative review, you don’t hve to believe as you can try it yourself to find out, no need to read reviews then. But if your luck ended up as bad as mine, will you write a truthful review such this one?
Yes, this my first review and I will  be posting reviews of other girls I saw at MW , ASB, Barbie house shortly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 16:45:15 | 显示全部楼层
In order to make service attitude better, bring food to her. That's what i did on my 2nd to 4th session.  She opened the door and was super happy. Annie likes Sushi.

Just try that and watch her attitude change. it worked for me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 19:33:20 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-12-18 04:22
I suspect you are were rude or made some unreasonable demands which she rejected.

If your second v ...

Your critique of the OP seems skeptical. You’re up to no good yourself either. As a reader on the forum, skimming through reviews, why do u care so heavily about a MM who you didn’t even see or have no relations with what so ever.

You make it apparent that you’re an associated representative of the agency using this Jason15 account to retaliate against a negative review writer against your girls. Does one negative review affect your cashflow that badly?

If every new account or bad review gets condemned in this fashion, no one will have the guts to speak out about their bad experiences.

Every wolf perceives their service levels they receive differently. You can’t rule out 100% that OP had a particularly bad time with Annie. and so did Jho_y2006  two and half weeks ago,   and same for nathanzyc a weeks ago. This can’t be a coincidence. Address the problem instead of avoiding it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 21:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. Will try.

**ADMIN**
If this review is true, this girl is terrible (according to OP), so why would you try?

It seems that you are mindlessly replying (junk comments) to rack up points, in which case, be warned that we will penalize such behaviour by resetting all points back to 0.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 22:08:56 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-12-18 04:27
Given the tone of this "review". I don't think its a smear against the garage. I also don't think it ...

I couldn't agree more. He didn't get what he wanted, so came here to smear her.

I've seen Annie, attitude is second to none.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 05:59 , Processed in 0.036324 second(s), 13 queries .