找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Flee

Annie @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-18 22:08:56 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-12-18 04:27
Given the tone of this "review". I don't think its a smear against the garage. I also don't think it ...

I couldn't agree more. He didn't get what he wanted, so came here to smear her.

I've seen Annie, attitude is second to none.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 22:48:17 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,很明显你俩有爭執
负面报告分几种,不是你喜欢的类型、不是你期望的服务/颜值/身材、爭執、冷场、没市场竞爭力。除了市场竞爭力/冷场,其他都是主观的体验偏差。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 22:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-12-18 04:37
I have met Annie of MW almost 2 months ago.

I liked everything about her except the no-English par ...

呵,龙哥搞笑
在这种几乎没法沟通的气氛下,
我猜只能把流程进行到底
点心带吃的,现在泡菜也要带吃的,我懂了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 23:21:30 | 显示全部楼层
I saw her twice.
In both occasions the same level of service.
I got what i expect for.
Typical Korean service and she was open to everything I initiated.
Nothing special but not bad service either.
Twice was enough for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-18 23:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
Winner2016 发表于 2016-12-18 19:33
Your critique of the OP seems skeptical. You’re up to no good yourself either. As a reader on the ...

Look at my arguments carefully before you jump to conclusions.

I don't care about this MM nor do I care about this agency. There has been numerous bad reviews for MW before, as well as that other post about them using fake pics. Did I say anything to defend them?

No I didn't.

"If every new account or bad review gets condemned"...
Look thru my history. When have I ever condemn other bad reviews or new accounts?
Please, get your facts straight before opening your mouth.

I only condemned this review because it is suspicious from numerous angles.

I'm not arguing that Annie is good or bad at all.

Here's my take on this. New accounts, no matter if they write good or bad reviews, should be put under the microscope. We'd rather have a few genuine reviews than a huge number of reviews which we cannot trust. Respect and credibility, these are things must be earned, not given by default.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 00:05:42 | 显示全部楼层
She was nice to me. The reason might be my main course only took 10 minutes. She was so relaxed and pleasant to me when there are 10 minutes left until the session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 00:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
Your critique of the OP seems skeptical. You’re up to no good yourself either. As a reader on the ...

Winner2016 bro. I have a feeling that the reason you are defending OP is due to a natural affinity that you feel towards your "fellow wolf", and an automatic adversarial attitude towards someone you perceive as being on the side of the keeper. However we should look at the merits of the arguments made.

Everyone knows that it cost nothing to open a new account. Anybody can open an account within a minute and then say whatever they want. So this is a huge potential for abuse.

We shouldn't automatically condemn a new account, but we really should carefully examine what they say.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 00:49:52 | 显示全部楼层

The key point here is that there are 3 pieces of circumstantial evidence that all cast doubt on OP's review.

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but just in case you or anyone else don't understand what circumstantial evidence is, here is the definition.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact. On its own, circumstantial evidence allows for more than one explanation. Different pieces of circumstantial evidence may be required, so that each corroborates the conclusions drawn from the others. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more likely once alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example. Suppose there is a gun murder. If suspect A was found at the crime scene, that is circumstantial evidence because it makes him possibly the murderer, but we can't be sure of it, maybe its just coincidence. If suspect A was found to have a grudge against the murder victim, that too is circumstantial evidence, because simply having a grudge against someone doesn't prove they murdered that person. If suspect A purchased a gun a few days prior to the murder, that again is circumstantial evidence because buying a gun doesn't mean it was used for murder. You see, each piece of evidence itself isn't strong enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the guilt of suspect A. However if all 3 pieces of evidence are put together, then that would be a solid case.

In our case.

Circumstantial evidence #1.
New account opened the same day the review was written.

Circumstantial evidence #2.
None of the bros had the same complaints as OP. Most of the bros had good reviews of this MM. Even the 2 bros you mentioned to support OP's case didn't say anything close to what OP did. Nathan simply said that due to language barrier she didn't talk or please, also complained that there was no massage. Jho's testimony was closer to OP's, but the magnitude is much less. He complained of restrictive service and old age plus low face score. I trust Jho's review because it makes sense. OP's doesn't.

Circumstantial evidence #3.
OP claims that this is a repeat visit. As others have asked, why no review the first time? If this time was terrible, and the first time was "180 degrees" different, then we can deduce that the first time was spectacular. So why didn't he want to share a review for that?

In a way, I can understand OP's feelings. We've all had disappointing meals here and there. It is also possible that his second session didn't go as great as his first. Sometimes when a first meal is great, the follow up ends up disappointing because our expectations were set too high and plus the MM might not try as hard as she did the first time. For a lot of us who aren't born rich or make a lot of money, it hurts both the heart and the wallet to have a sub-par meal. I can understand that he isn't happy about it.

What I don't accept are those guys who keep the good stuff to themselves and only uses the forum for their own personal agenda. Despite what they say, they aren't writing a bad review to warn the bros. They are thinking to themselves, "I didn't get my money's worth, I'll get you back by writing you a bad review and drive your customers away".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 01:07:41 | 显示全部楼层
Jason15 发表于 2016-12-18 23:52
Look at my arguments carefully before you jump to conclusions.

I don't care about this MM nor do  ...

版面上好评/差评一堆是新号,差评受人质疑,好评夸大丶有分没內容,却不受质疑,747这样下去,也差不多是名符实亡了。

这帖乍看都是个马甲,写个负面报告也要隐身?然后理由就是怕车房拉黑?这么人多人去,一问女孩就知道有木有,有啥好争议的?747不管什么类型的报告,真报告也必反映现实,不也有不少人看完报告去了很失望。直觉不对劲的也未必没这件事。别忘了负面报告永远是一方的说词。没双方说词,质疑无外是过早假设,然后选边站。像这种帖, admin竞然会跳出来表明立场,以后这儿就歌舞笙平算了

**ADMIN**
蜜兄你好. 希望你說話公道一些. 如果你留意, 本網有好報告也有壞報告, 而好與壞的報告也各有一些會被受懷疑.
我們前版主也解釋過, 新會員寫的不一定是假, 舊會員寫的也不一定是真的. 但始終, posting history是最好的reference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-19 01:17:21 | 显示全部楼层
Flee 发表于 2016-12-18 09:53
To me, it’s very surprising how her attitude changed dramatically. It was very surprising for me  ...

No need to be defensive. Since you've given your opinion of the MM, other bros are not allowed to give their opinion to your review? That wouldn't be fair would it? Now the other bros also given their advice to future readers of your review, so it is also up to those future readers to "take it or leave it".

I’m as gentle as your are and I don’t deserve such treatment.

Maybe you are and maybe you are not. This is rather pointless to talk about. Nobody has ever admitted to doing something to piss off a MM and deserve bad treatment. Sometimes the wolf did something they weren't aware of.

...will you write a truthful review such this one?

Wait a minute here. A reviewer claiming his own review as truthful is as convincing as a used car salesman claiming that he never lies. Its best to let others be the judge of your character rather than you giving yourself compliments.

If I wrote positive reviews, you’d call it a “Shill”

If you wrote a positive review then we will also judge its credibility. We wouldn't call you shill or smear if you wrote a balance of positive and negative. The reason why we are so dubious is because you opened a new account just to write this negative review. Would you care to explain 2 things?

Why didn't you write a positive review for your first visit which was good?

Why did you open a new account just to write this negative review?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 00:45 , Processed in 0.044532 second(s), 11 queries .